07 October 2005

Sweating like a nun in church

I can't believe how I can fall in love with someone and they fall in love with me and we're almost 1200 miles apart and we've never met. Fate is a wonderful/crazy/unpredicatble thing.

I was worried about my trip the other night, and when I was telling SL, he said to me, "I'm going to say this once and I don't want to have to say it again. I love you. I love you for you. I love everything about you, I love your laugh, your smile, your personality, I love the way you look too. Even if you looked like a frog I would still love you because I love you for you, but you just happen to be the most beautiful girl in the world. I got lucky on that one."

Awwww.

I cried, a whole bunch. He was like, "No, no crying, don't cry" and I explained that sometimes girls cry when they're happy. He still didn't want to hear me cry but he was satisfied with that answer. This was Wednesday night.

Wednesday was an interesting night. I went to Zuey's and talked to CL and Bun for a minute, and had a couple beers. Then I went to Brewstir's in the Continent for Cat's birthday, sang a couple songs, had a beer a drink a shot and left. I bought O a beer and Cat a shot. I sang "Bobby McGee" for Wrinkles and he loved it. I'm glad Wrinkles and I have a more normal acquaintance now. He hangs out with some chick and I've seen her before and she's pretty nice. Glad for that. I sat next to O and we talked a lot. He's so nice - I knew that before, but I've never sat down and talked to him. His band is playing at Eldo's tonight so I'm gonna go and watch them. Should be fun.
After Brewstir's I went back to Zuey's and hung with Smiley J, KT, and those chicks who look like weasley pigs were there too. The mean one was nicer this time. Smiley J made a shot called Agent Orange and it was fucking awesome. SL called me and we talked then and when I got home had the aforementioned conversation.

Last night was the most wonderful conversation I've had with SL in awhile... well since Wednesday I suppose... Actually there was only one part of it that was super awesome... okay, so, we're not dating, we all know this. We want to meet each other first. Anyway, usually we're just like blah about other people hitting on us or wanting to get with us, and we don't do it but there is no rule like if we sleep with another person it's cheating or something... yeah, cuz we're not dating. That said, SL was so awesome last night - I was telling him a story about how Smiley J made me my first "Tie Me to the Bedpost" (a wonderful fruity drink) and SL thought I said "He tied me to the bedpost" to which SL's response was "I'll tie a noose around his neck!" Hahahahaha! I was like "Oh my god, why?!" and he said, "Nobody... I mean... um... I don't care?" and I caught him exhibiting signs of possession. He wants me for his own! He admitted it! Later I said something about DD calling me "Sweet Pea" and he growled.

I am so in love.

No comments: