07 October 2005

Some Random Junk

Yep, just had a few thoughts running through my head, had to put them down.

1) "Easy" by The Commodores was Poke's and my song. Coincidence? He keeps still asking around about me... still not calling me back.

2) I've been featured on an adult-themed blog, We Love Big Girls. Dude, Calvin, is the shizzy.

3) I really don't mind Justin Timberlake that much.

4) My shrink is a pretty cool dude.

5) I'm obsessed with music this week.

6) I wrote more poems between 1996 and 1997 than I ever thought was humanly possible.

7) I fucking hate my fucking husband.

8) Does anyone know how to get rud of fruit flies in a way that is safe for kittens/cats? I've taken to smacking them with a newspaper... they are invading my house.

9) I think that $59 for an oil change including all fluid top off and a new air filter isn't too bad.

10) I'm scared to death of my trip to Florida. It hit me when I rec'd my classroom sized map in the mail today. God Bless Ileem Beauchamp.

11) Now listen, I wanna try something right now, see they don't do this anymore, I'm gonna sing something, and I want the guys to sing with me, they go, "It feels like something heatin' up, can I leave wit you?" and the ladies go, "I don't know what I'm thinkin' 'bout, really leavin' wit you."
Feels good, don't it? Come on! Gentlemen, good night - Ladies, good mornin'.

12) Who knew that Florida actually has a little tip to it like an uncircumsized penis?

No comments: