23 October 2005

Terrifying Dream

I woke up at noon for the third time since I fell asleep around midnight last night. I was having the most terrifying dream.

I was on the phone with SL, and he was in the end of a hurricane and things were dying down. Everything was normal and fine, and he was talking about going to the U2 concert tonight. I was surprised to hear that the concert was still on, but he explained that it was Bono's idea because he's all about helping victims and crap like that so they had gotten free tickets. I asked who he was going with and he said "Chicky." I asked who else was going and he said no one, so randomly I was like, "Are you guys dating?" and he kinda laughed at me and said, "Gee it took you long enough to figure it out." And I thought back to all the times he had told me about hanging out with her and recalled that he was always vague on the details and never mentioned anyone else hanging with them. So I got upset, especially since he was still laughing, and I asked him why he did that to me and how could he because I was coming to visit in twelve days. He said he still loved me and he wanted me to come to Florida still but he was dating Chicky because I'm not accessible. I told him that I was and that I could be, and his answer was, "I know but you can't get a better piece of ass than a sixteen year old girl." I cried a lot and he kept on laughing. I couldn't stop asking him why and he just didn't stop laughing.

I finally woke up and it was so real that I had to call SL and ask him if I had talked to him earlier that morning, he said no and I said I love you and he said I love you too and my fears were slightly calmed... but not really. I don't know why I have such an issue with this Chicky girl. Maybe I'm just so nervous and in such disbelief that he loves me... or maybe I have a valid reason to be worried... the world may never know.

Now, a short list:

People who don't talk shit about SL:
  • Work people
  • SR
  • GMc
  • SJK
  • Moose

People who don't want me to go to Florida/don't trust SL:
  • Pretty much everyone else

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. I will link to it.
I am super interested in those picture of you! Footjob and regular feet pictures that I can post and any others as I think you are very pretty.