23 October 2005

Not Sure Where I Left Off

Well I'll just start on Sunday because it seems easiest.

I did nothing all day, literally, and then I went to karaoke at Eldo's. I ran into this kid I used to know, that I almost dated, Dusty. We hung out all night with Zara and it was pretty cool. We played video crack which is always... addicting. He bought me a couple beers, and overall it was a generically fun evening. At the end of the night I was tired of the video crack so I left him and Zara and went and talked to RC. We talked about a situation he was dealing with, and then he invited me to come back to his house and chill. I said I couldn't, I had to go home and sleep and talk to SL. He asked when I was going to Florida and I told him a few weeks, and then we were talking about SL and the military and everything. RC made me cry because he told me that there was no possible way that SL was in the Army SF, and he actually laughed at me. NMc came in for a second so I talked to him, then I called SL and I told him what RC had said and he was a little upset about it. Some dude was talking to RC when I went back in, and I was like "RC, I'm just gonna go home, okay" and the dude was like "What's wrong, come here and sit on my lap" as if I was going to do that, and when I said no he asked RC what my problem was and RC said, "I think I just shattered all her hopes and dreams and I'm feeling kinda guilty for it" so he hugged me and I left.

Monday I did nothing.

Tuesday I went to Zuey's for the open mic night and waited for NMc to show up, but he never did. In the meantime Keith the Keyboarder played his keyboard and I sang "Angel" which everyone loved. This chick I went to high school with was there and I was surprised to see someone from my past in my present. I graduated with her sister so we didn't know each other very well, she was two years behind me, but she remembered me on the second guess. I suppose I should feel wonderful... or something. When I realized that NMc wasn't gonna show up I decided to head to the Hot Spot for karaoke. I hung out there and talked to these two dudes I know from Eldo's karaoke and it was pretty cool. Then, my god, Poke showed up. With D*Martin and Cameron of course. He refused to come in because he was "scared" so I went out to the car and talked to him for awhile and then he came in later. D*Martin gave me his phone number. Poke bought me a shot. Cameron was gay as usual. It was pretty fun... in an irritating sort of way. I was txt msging SL all night and he kept telling me ways to get rid of Poke. They were all quite diabolical. I threw salt on Poke once because SL told me to get him with sodium something-or-other. It didn't work.

Wednesday GMc and I got together and he made me dinner at his house. I thought that was awfully nice of him. He made this really good sausage stuff for putting over pasta, and I loved it even though I really don't like sausage. It was DELICIOUS. I even loved the leftovers the next day. After dinner we headed to Brewstirs in the Continent because O had said he was going and we like hanging out with him. We got there and it was dead and O wasn't there so we left and went to VIP. Big J was there and some other folks GMc knows, and we hung out and it was cool. GMc and I shared some Foster's (Australian for Beer even though it's an American Beer) and then this guy Ron bought us a shot and GMc bought some shots and some guy I didn't know bought me a Jack and Coke Tall. Danielle the Cunt Bitch Extraordinaire was pretty nice this night, and I was shocked. I kicked ass on the few songs I sang, Bobby McGee, Somebody to Love, and Wait. Seriously, they loved me. There were these lesbians there making out at the bar and they actually stopped kissing to watch me and sing along and then clap for me. They were sitting right near our table and when I went back to sit down the manlier one gave like a twelve minute hug. She was soft for being so manly. I got very very tired around one thirty and tried to get GMc to leave but he was having a great time so I went out to the car and talked to SL. I went back in around two fifteen ish and GMc said I could leave because he wanted to stay and he would just take a taxi home. He said he loved me and thanks for a great evening. So I went home.

Thursday I went to karaoke at Eldo's for about two hours, but GG didn't show up and Moose didn't either so I left after three songs. Some guy named Bill bought me a beer and so did Smiley J. I spent nothing! Hung out with BR, who apologized for being a dick recently, which I appreciated although I know he's going to keep being a dick until he stops drinking. After he left I talked to TG for awhile and that was alright. I left at 11:20 p.m.

Friday JAFH and I were going to the Pumpkinville Circle Festival but on the way there it started pouring down rain so we turned around when we got to the fest and went back to Grove City. We went to the DQ where he works and got some mushrooms and Blizzards. It was great, I love Pumpkin Pie Blizzards. I love Pumpkin anything really. After that we went to Wal*Mart where I bought some new boots which I really really needed and an awesome Canadian track jacket which I didn't really need that much but really really wanted once I saw JAFH wearing it. We went back to his house and watched Hocus Pocus and then I went home.

Saturday I did nothing all day, then I went to Zuey's around seven and sat with all the normals, and we played The Game, and it was great. I got totally fucking wasted by ten p.m. GG and her new boyfriend showed up (we'll call him IH because that's what she calls him in her Live Journal) and it was fine. I bought us a round of Goldies and then he bought us a round of Goldies and I got even drunker. We went to VIP for karaoke after awhile and it was dead but there were a bunch of weirdos in there that I know from elsewhere karaokes. I was sitting there with IH and GG and I was still drunk even though I had chowed on some sort of burger and fries from Wendy's on the way over, and had been drinking water. I couldn't stand watching them being so cute and all that crap, so I said, "I'll be right back" and pulled a Robert on them, just leaving and not letting them know. They might have gotten confused but I passed Moose as I was turning the corner and I think he gave me a strange look. I'm sure he told them I bolted. I just couldn't bear to see them all happy when I'm so not happy. I cried all the way home and I cried when I got home and I cried myself to sleep. I'm happy for GG, don't get me wrong, she was convinced she would never get over IG, so I'm very glad she's happy with IH. However, it's the same old fucking thing where everyone has someone but me and that makes me sad. I don't have anyone to turn to when I need them, I don't have anyone to hold me, I don't have anyone to love me... It's shitty.

Today I have done nothing. I went to Kroger and bought a bunch of frozen shit to get me through to the 31st when I get paid and I cleaned the house a bit, vaccuumed, washed dishes, cleaned cat box, etc. I had a lot of trash upstairs...not sure how that happened. Tonight Dusty wants me to go to karaoke (he said he would be there tonight, last week) but I'm not sure I want to go. I like him and he's nice but I'm not interested in anything really. We'll see. Maybe I'll go for a little while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Kelly.
I'm sorry to hear you felt that way on Saturday evening. I really enjoyed meeting you, and look forward to hanging out more often. I honestly hope everything works out great with SL.

Sincerely,
"Jebediah"