23 May 2006

I have just about had it!

PEOPLE ARE SO RUDE.

So rude in fact, that I almost turned into a racist twice in four days. I don't believe in calling people names, like nigger or spick or whatever. That shit is just so stupid! However, I do believe in pointing out their retardedness. Sometimes they don't understand unless you degrade them. But I digress.

Saturday after my phone was shut off for "non payment", I had to drive all the way to the Sprint store. This "helpful" black fellow named Kerry Buchanan waited on me. He explained that I had be $45 behind on my phone bill since February. I couldn't understand how this was possible because not only do I pay my bill every month, but I'm sure that if I've been delinquent for three months they would have shut off the phone long before now. He said that I paid every month, yes, but never enough. I told him about a phone call I recieved last Monday from Sprint customer service, and how I had talked to that fellow, who said I would not have my service interrupted as long as I was making a payment before the 18th. I made my payment on the 16th - $40. Well, Kerry told me that same exact thing. So I said, is it true that my service was interrupted for being $5 delinquent? He said no. I replied, but you and the man on the phone both said as long as I made a payment before the 18th I would be fine. Kerry says no, he never said that. I ended up having to pay the $45 which I really couldn't afford, and left pissed that this asshole would treat me like I'm stupid when I say back to him what he just said. I shouldn't have been surprised at the way I was treated though, since all the CSRs at Sprint are rude, no matter what race they are. The girls are the worst.

Today, I went to the gas station on my lunch break. All was well, until I tried to leave. There were two lines of cars, one from the left and one from the right, both trying to leave via the same driveway. One car would go from one line, then one from the next, very nicely alternating and moving things along. Until... my turn, of course. I let the car on the left go, and I pulled up behind him for my time to pull out, when I was assaulted verbally by a nice black fellow in a white van. He called me a dumbass, told me to pay attention, and said I needed to learn to drive. I told him to fuck himself, be more courteous, and learn some manners. He rode my bumper out the driveway and the whole 500 feet on the road until I brake-checked him and he nearly rear-ended me. Then he decided it was time to turn left and drove away.

I'm so fucking tired of this bullshit!! I know it sounds like I'm all racist and stuff, but these were just the two most recent occurances of assholes in public. Remember the white trash pregnant lady from Kroger?! How about that black lady who tried to run me down with her hoopdie (sp?) like four weeks ago. It's fucking ridiculous. No one has any curtousey or respect for anyone anymore. No matter where you go, you always have to be on your guard! I, for one, have had just about enough of this crap, and I'm not going to stand for it anymore. The next time someone mouths off to me, or whatever, I'm going to go right back to them with the same treatment. If you call me a cracker, I will call you a nigger (yeah, the lady with the hoopdie called me a cracker.) If you call me a dumbass, I will tell you to go fuck yourself. It's that simple. I'm going to treat you the same way you treat me because I'm fucking tired of taking your shit. I can't even get away from the rudeness within my own family/friend circle. Imagine, someone very close to my boyfriend, calling me a fat alcoholic with a stupid accent.

Whatever. I'm done with rude people and I'm not going to take it anymore.

No comments: