21 May 2006

To Me! To Me!

A very happy congratulations to myself for losing 15 pounds in two months. I'm 15% of the way towards my goal. If things continue on like this, I will have lost all 100 pounds within fourteen months. That's not bad at all. Even if I only lose half as much per month as I have been, that's still fifty pounds in a year. Go Me!

So, anyway. Some shit happened last week. That's all. I don't really want to talk about it.

The night before last I had a weird dream that started off with me coming over the crest of a hill in my car (my real life car, only silver not red but still with the busted bumper and same interior and all that) and seeing NSA, my sister-in-law, stalled out in her crap-ass LeBaron at the bottom. I tried to stop my car, but I wasn't quite fast enough and bumped into her. I mean, it wasn't a crash, I probably hit her car with mine with about the same force as say... pushing a shopping cart into a car. Regardless, there was no damage, and it helped her because it got her car moving to where she could push it off to the side of the road. I continued driving, and ended up at my old house in Macedonia. Apparently I lived there. I was getting out of my car when I saw a navy blue mini-van coming around the corner, and it was Y. That was the end of the dream.

Last night I had such a fucked up dream. It was ridiculous. Okay. I wsa going to an Indians game with TD, DJ, and some guy I didn't recognize from real life but we called him Kevin in the dream. We were "tailgating" if you will, although people don't really do that at baseball games. We had a little area set up along with all these other people - some had tents, some had grills, we had a little portable wall-thing... kinda looked like a 3-sided science fair board. Except it was the same length on all sides... Yeah. Anyway, TD and I were walking around, just wandering, while DJ and Kevin were back at the area, apparently making some food or getting some beer ready or something. TD and I got in line to get our tickets redeemed, and I found out I had to take my purse back to the car because they wouldn't let me take it in. I asked if I could take my small wallet with the strap attached instead, and the stadium lady said no way. No one could tell me why though. So I left TD in line and tried to hurry up back to our area to get the keys from DJ so I could go to the car. Oh, I wasn't allowed to take my cell phone in either. I tried to find our area, and when I finally did, DJ wasn't there but Kevin was. He didn't have the keys, and said DJ had gone to look for TD and me. We waited and waited, and finally I decided to just hide my purse underneath all our crap since there were security guards walking all around anyway, plus the only people who had tents and tailgaiting stuff were people who had tickets, and special permission to be in this area, and no one was allowed to leave the stadium while the game was on. So basically I had nothing to worry about. I told Kevin to go find TD and DJ and I was going to go get some nachos and beers for us, and I would meet them at our seats. I went over, stood in line forever, and finally got a huge thing of nachos and four beers for $13.00. That's how I knew for sure it was a dream! Ha! So, I'm walking down the "hallway" or whatever to our seats and I run into my dad. He says they have a seat for me, but I say no thanks because I've already got one. Then SL comes around the corner and says he has a seat for me, and I say no thanks I've already got one. Then they both make me feel bad for buying nachos and beer and not sitting with them. So I devise a plan to split myself into three parts so that everyone can have a piece, but when I do that and my 3 sections go to my friends, my dad, and my boyfriend, all of them are pissed because they all wanted the whole Kelly and what I gave them wasn't good enough.

Yeah, I can pretty much figure out the meaning of that dream. Nothing personal against TD and DJ, of course, I think they were just main players because they've both moved on from my life, so to speak. Not that we aren't friends, they just aren't in my everyday anymore.

Late.

No comments: