06 May 2006

Somewhat Disturbing.

Last night I dreamt that my friend JAFH was getting married to a mexican girl named Kelly who looked like a lesbian. They were having a non-traditional wedding, and the theme was "history and archaeology" with a stage set up with props and all sorts of things. There were pews to sit in (the wedding was being held in a house-turned-museum) and also huge ottoman type things as well. I was sitting on an ottoman, and when JAFH walked down the aisle to take his place at the fornt, I was crying and sobbing so hard that I didn't even get to see Kelly walk down the aisle. The next thing I knew, RE(D)B was tapping me on the shoulder saying the wedding was over and the party had started in the next room. There were tons of people there that I didn't know, and I finally found JAFH and asked him if he knew them and he said no, they were Kelly's friends. I asked him what the plans were for after the wedding, and he said they would go home - not together, of course, because he was still living wiht his parents and so was she. But they were still married, just not living together. Finally I saw Kelly, and I asked her if it wasn't too late to get an annulment since the wedding just happened, and she told me that she married JAFH for a reason - she wouldn't tell me what the reason was, but he was better off with her than me, she could tell me that for sure. I left the party without saying goodbye to anyone, and walked down to this apartment where MF and TM were living. Apparently we were still friends in this dream because I had a key to the apartment. I walked in and no one was home, so I made myself some chocolate milke with the "Gaultierri" special stuff (I don't know what it could be in real life, but that's the last name of a kid I went to high school with.)
As I was chilling on this mattress, TM and MF walked in and TM started yelling about me using his chocolate stick and I explained that I only used a sliver. Then he was okay. MF decided that now was the best time to move the furniture around, so he lifted the mattress with me on it and tried to carry it to the next room. It wouldn't fit through the doorway, so, with me still clinging to it, MF walked to the window and threw the mattress right out over the balcony. Did I mention we were on the fifth floor? The last thing I remember is sailing to the ground but not hitting it...

I don't know what is up with this crap. Nothing I did yesterday had anything to do with anything I dreamt about. I haven't talked to MF or TM in a year, haven't talked to JAFH in a couple days, and he certainly isn't getting married. All SL and I did last night was drink margaritas and watch "Walk the Line"!

Damnit.

No comments: