17 May 2006

Eight Days A Week

We're on day eight of consecutively rainy days. Yippy. Halfway to the great prediciton of sixteen! Here is a pic of the other tattoo I'm going to get in addition to the AIR image:


Now, something Dickeybird posted that looked fun:

Nexts:

1. Next person you'll kiss: SL
2. Next movie you want to see: Silent Hill.
3. Next person you want to sleep with: SL (but really Jack Nicholson)
4. Next car you want to have: A tricked out mini-van.
5. Next time you're going out: Probably tomorrow to GORDY'S!!
6. Next time you're going to move: Hopefully not for a couple years.
7. Next thing you're going to save money for: Divorce, car repair, pay off parents.
8. Next time that you will drink alcohol: Thursday, probably.
9. Next person you are going to call: I have no idea. Depends on work.
10. Next place you'll take vacation: Mexico, Bahamas, or Dominican Republic. For a quick vacation the answer is New Jersey.
11. Next thing you are going to do after filling this survey?: Smoke.
12. Next thing you are going to eat: Probably a salad.
13. Next time you plan to be drunk: Thursday.
14. Next thing you are going to do outside: Smoke.
15. Next person you'd like to see fill this out: Whoever wants to!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LASTS:

1. Last kiss: This morning.
2. Last person you hugged: SL.
3. Last person you spoke to: BE.
4. Last alcoholic beverage: Bud Light. I think.
5. Last movie: "Walk the Line." Awesome.
6. Last person you thought of: Dooger. He's giving SL a ride to the library/CVS.
7. Last school you went to: Bishop Ready.
8. Last person you said I love you to: SL.
9. Last run in with the law: At Kroger when this Hispanic "gentleman" Police-for-hire (a real cop, just not on duty) asked me: "Do jew knoooh wha dee jello line ees? Jew muss stop ah dee jello line! Jew ahlmose heet dee boy with carts!" He was moronic and thought I had blowna stop sign... how he knew I don't know because he was inside the store at the moment I stopped at the stop sign... I think he was jealous of my car and my ability to speak english.
10. Last fight you were in: Physical? When I punched that stupid asshole Brian in the nose at Brewstir's in the Continent. Non-Physical... I dunno, sometime recently with SL I'm sure.
11. Last bar/club/concert/party you went to: Bar: Monkey (last night) Club: Wall Street GLBT (2002) Concert: Hank Williams, Jr. (2005) Party: I suppose that would be... the small get together at WR's house that ended up being off the hook.
12. Last person you e-mailed: DJ.
13. Last thing you ate: McDonald's. Yuck.
14. Last thing you saved up money for: (geeze that is poor grammar) Trip to FL in November '05
15. Last song you sung: It was something at karaoke... I can't remember what though.
----------------------------------------------------

FIRSTS:

1. First car: 1990 Buick Century, 35,000 miles, in 1998.
2. First pet: Squeaky, Puffy, and Spunky - the 3 cats who were there when I arrived.
3. First word/phrase: Exit. I'm advanced. Not kidding either.
4. First alcoholic beverage: When I was about 3 I found teeny little bottles of liquor in the closet and I thought they were play pretend for me, so I took a drink. It was nasty.
5. First time you stayed out all night: Age 18 and 3 days, with Max Jones.
6. First best friend: Matt Marsh and Karen Pavlish. We were a sitcom, the little black boy with his two cutey white girlfriends!
7. First job: Babysitting, of course, but a real job would be Dairy Queen!! (1997-2002)
8. First school: Lollipop Co-Op.
9. First kiss: Kevin Krusoe in the little playhouse at Lollipop.
10. First Tattoo: Two flowers intertwining with "SCOTT" underneath.
11. First car accident: When I T-Boned a van that pulled out in front of me and destroyed the Buick.

That was fun.

No comments: