11 May 2006

I'm not the one who's so far away.

Voooooooodooooooo vooooooodooooo.


Anyway, enough of that.
Well the last week has been... interesting. Thing were going really well until Friday afternoon, when I found out that I had forgotten about the autopay of $45 for AEP that I had scheduled for the 5th and thus my bank account was completely fucked. I had plenty of money in the account to cover all my pending transactions, however, the $45 took me so far down that on Monday when everything hit I went negative. Then, as of yesterday morning, I was $393 negative because I was charged eight separate overdraft fees. Fucking ridiculous. Thankfully my dad rocks and he lent me the money. And SL gets paid today.

Besides all that stupid crap, this week has been fairly uneventful, but it's going really really slow. Sunday SL and I went to Inniswood Gardens and walked around for a few hours, and I took about 115 pictures. We had never been there before, and it was really fun! Monday night we went to Sharon Woods and walked around, I got a blister on my foot. We saw a teenage kind of deer, it looked like a male because it had antlers but they weren't very huge like a buck's would be... so, I don't know. I guess he was a teenagedeer. Haha. I don't know anything about deer other than they are huge, cute, and when properly prepared, delicious. We also saw a lot of mosquitoes, but those were not as great as seeing the deer.
Tuesday we went to the Hot Spot for Zara's birthday. It was pretty fun. I met some new friends, they are cool, and hung out w/Dooger, Sir, Moose, Lda, and Tiger. NMc showed up later on too. The Pirate was there as well, and so were a couple of Zara's other friends and her sister. It was great. They had flavored Zimas on sale for $1.50, so we had a bunch of those. Overall, it was a really super fun night, until... yeah. Of course there is always an "until". Lda wanted us to come over to her house with Tiger, and we said alright cool. So I asked SL if he was fine to drive, I asked him like 17 times, and he said he was. Not more than 15 minutes later he's disappeared and I find him in the men's room yakking in the sink (there's no door, all I had to do was walk by.) I was so pissed. I felt he lied. He says that when he said he was fine, he was, he just randomly got sick. I don't know if I believe that or not. Needless to say I had to drive home, angry, and I made him sleep downstairs because 1) I didn't feel like talking to him and 2) I didn't want to listen to the sound of yakking all night. I called GG and talked to her for awhile because she's good at getting me to calm down. Then I talked to NB and SB and they wanted to come get me and take me to their house (yah I'm sure I know what for and it wasn't cookies and milk either.) I declined, of course, and stayed home. SL came to the bed in the morning and we fought some more. We fought all day long. I was so tired of him acting like a child, so last night, I left.
I went and stayed the night at my parents' house, hoping that he would realise what he has and maybe appreciate me more. He went to karaoke with Dooger.
We talked last night when he got home, it was alright, but I'm still not completely un-angry. We are going to dinner tonight, and hopefully that will go well. If it does, then I'll go home. If not, then I'll go back to my parents' house. He has to learn sometime.

No comments: