30 May 2005

Just because it happened to you doesn't make it interesting.

*Sigh*

So I met a boy, KS. He's very wonderful and cute and kinda hairy but its okay. He smacked my ass and it was super. He's russian. I don't even know what to say about him because he is just wonderful... lol, I sound retarded. He met up with me at karaoke last night and it was all good. My tab ended up being about $45. Then we went to Hounddogs (with GG, Moose, Tomcat, and some guy named Lonnie) and that was kinda blah but okay. I was very distressed that it took so long to get my jalepeno poppers. KS and I went back to my place afterward and had some fun times.

Today I went to my parents' house for dinner and there was so much drama with my little brother. SK and his friends decided to get beer from somewhere after I wouldn't buy it for them, and they were dumb enough to stash the empty cans in the basement. *sigh* I don't understand teenage boys. Also he's failing three subjects... I don't know what to do. I'm so frustrated with him for the stupid shit he is doing but at the same time it's like he's young and doesn't know... growl. I can't focus. Too much drama.

I'll write tomorrow.

No comments: