18 August 2005

Care for a little Necrophilia?

I have three things to discuss in this post.
But first, click here to tell me whether I'm hot or not.

1) Why is it that people who are trying to compliment me say things like, "Oh, cute hair" or "Your skin looks really good"? My hair usually looks like a lion's mane, or a librarian's pulled back in a claw. It's rarely cute, and most people know this. And the skin thing, I don't even know what to say about that one - my skin rarely looks good. Even though I'm almost 24 years old, I still get zits and stuff, and I almost NEVER wear makeup to cover them. Nine out of ten times I get this compliment, I am not wearing makeup. So, my question is, are they simply saying it to be nice, or do I really do a shitty job with my makeup?

2) KL is the best bartender in the world.

3) There was something unidentifiable and sticky on the floor of the girl's bathroom last night at Zuey's. It was one of a few things, either water with dirt and bar floor ickiness, pee, or yak. Very disturbing. The bathroom at Zuey's is really ugly but it's always clean. I was peeved.

Last night and the night before I fell asleep on the phone with SL. I feel really bad for it. I think I will send him another silly e-card. I also had a dream about GMc last night.

Here it is:
GMc, J1 and I lived in GMc's house but his house was on a different street and in Gahanna. GMc also ran a swimming pool out of his backyard (this included a big pool 3ft to 10 ft deep, a diving pool [15 ft deep], a kiddie pool [1ft deep] and a hot tub that seated 12 - I know all this because I lived rent free for keeping up the signs that said how deep the pool was and cooking 4 nights a week.) I was outside doing my job and taking a little dip, and J1 was making dinner inside, and he was just wandering around back and forth between us waiting for food to be done. The house was always filled with people, and on this particular day some chick I went to High School with showed up and told me that my mom was looking for me and wanted me to come home. I told her to tell my mom that I was home, and if my mom had a problem she could come see me. Well this girl (her name is Marcia [Mar-see-ya]) was like, "Your mom is outside go talk to her." So GMc and I went out to talk to my mom because apparently she was under the impression that he was running a cult here. He finally convinced her that no, it was just a pool/house, and everything was as un-cult as it could be. She left. Then some guy in a truck pulled up, he was very rednecky and his woman was too but at least she was hot in a fake kind of way (I should say hot for a redneck.) He said his name but I didn't catch it, and GMc was like, "Oh the guy who wants to buy the house." And I was shocked but okay. So this guy starts yelling at GMc right off the bat, saying that he lied to him on the phone about the shape of the house and the color of the siding, and GMc kept trying to tell him that he had told him on the phone that he couldn't properly describe the house so dude should come out and see it. The guy was like, "Well I have a check made out to you for $1.3 million and I'm not going to give it to you! You lied!" and got back into his truck. So I, being the valiant friend, started to take up for GMc and remind this guy that normally one will LOOK at a house before they buy it and that was precisely what he was doing, and GMc had done nothing wrong. So the guy smacks me across the face. I climb up on his running boards and I'm like beating this guy through his window, all the while yelling things like "shop and compare before you buy!" and crap like that. His woman is sitting there and he's telling her to beat me up because he can't hit a girl. This chick reaches out to smack me and I flick her big blonde hair and she falls out the window and goes tumbling down the street. Dude finally gives up, pushes me out the window, and drives away. GMc looks at me and says, "Well I didn't really want to sell it anyway." and then we are walking into the house when I wake up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was I cooking for dinner? And was I supposed to be cooking the other three nights a week? LOL!!

K said...

Yup. I guess you had other shit to do, like laundry and stuff, all I had to do was make those signs so I got an extra day of cooking. We rule.