06 August 2005

If coke is a joke, I'm waiting on the next line.

I'm just blah today.


Thursday I went to Zuey's around nine, after randomly napping on the couch when I got home from work. I walked in and SE smiled at me, and I said hi to everyone else and sat down and ordered a Jack and Coke and hugged KL. Then the ghetto walked in. She and SE immediately went to the other end of the bar and started getting all close and shit. I finished my drink as fast as I could and told KL I was going to Eldo's because I wasn't about to sit there and torture myself staring at them all night long. Fuck.


I went over to Eldo's and it was pretty dead. Zara is the new KJ instead of the gay cowboy, and she's cool. I hung around for awhile and talked to Tomcat and Mr. Happy and some people outside too. It was a really fun evening, the first time in awhile that I have spent the entire night at Eldo's without leaving and coming back or just showing up and leaving after a few minutes or arriving around eleven or twelve to sing one song. Moose showed up around eleven and GG wasn't there yet. He called her and she said she was on her way. I got to sing about four times (maybe five) and it was great. GG's friend from her IRC server or something showed up randomly, his name is Vader. We thought he was my psycho TR at first when she started talking to him but he surely is not. Vader is no psycho, haha, he's actually a really nice guy. GMc showed up at some point too and I hugged him a lot and he kissed me a bunch and it was wonderful. But, he didn't stay. He walked in the back door, walked through the bar, then left. It was pretty funny. Zara loves my singing and it makes me feel so awesome. I sang the songs I normally sing, and then I sang "At Last" for the first time in a really long time and she loved it and a bunch of other people loved it too. My last song of the evening was "A Broken Wing" by Martina McBride, and I killed it. When I was done singing, Zara told me that she had turned off the microphone. I got a little pissed but then she said that she turned it off because I was so loud and clear that I didn't even need it. That made me feel special. I left around one thirty and stopped by Zuey's for a beer on the way home. KL said that it had been fairly packed all night and it just died down before I got there. SE, K, Jclyn and Stormy were still there, and K was trying to get Jclyn and Stormy to kiss. The ghetto apparently had left. KL still couldn't believe what SE had done and I was like, "Well it happens" and I went home. I passed out on the couch after attempting to drink a beer.


Friday, work was boring. DS and I went to Chipotle for lunch, but they had lost our fax order, so we got Fazoli's instead. I did not like it too much, but that's okay. I appreciated him buying me lunch anyway. I don't think I will ever eat Fazoli's voluntarily again, it just did nothing for me. We were gone for about a half hour, and when we walked back into the office it was pretty funny because everyone else had gotten pizza and they were all in the conference room and started making noises like, "ooooooooh Kelly and DS" and shit like that. I laughed.
After work I went down to the Short North to Piercology to get new jewelry for my nipple piercings. It only cost $40 and I was happy. The guy who did it was the owner, and he told me they are moving to a new bigger place on 2nd Ave near where I used to live. Yay! Next time I go to get pierced I won't have to park three blocks away! I think I'm either going to get my clit pierced or my tongue pierced, but first I have to lose 50 lbs. Not sure how that will happen, but I'll figure something out.
I went to Zuey's after that, it was about nine o'clock. Some people I know were there and I talked to them for a little while, RJ and K were there of course, and SE. SE completely ignored me, even stood right next to me and didn't say a word. Fucker. K kept calling me "Barbells" (that's his nickname for me, very original) and I was like, "Nope, not anymore!" so of course I had to show everyone my new jewelry which I didn't mind because I like to show my tits to people. I'm not really sure why I like to, but I do. I do it every chance I get. GG showed up around nine thirty or ten, and we sat in a booth and chilled. I drank a fucking lot. I spent, somehow, sixty dollars. I must have had about sixteen beers and two Jack and Cokes, plus a beer for this one dude, plus a shot for me and a shot for some hot girl. K's nephew Z was trying to pick her up and I was like, hey Z let me buy her a shot, so I did. I walked GG home around eleven or twelve, fuck I don't know what time, but then I was walking back to my car and SE was outside, and he yelled to me. He wanted to know why I didn't say hi to him and I told him that he had completely ignored me for the last two days and I saw him making out with that girl and it upset me. He apologized and said that he was very sorry, he didn't mean to upset me, and he didn't really know what he was thinking making out with that girl. We went in the bar and had some more beers and then he said he had a friend who could hook us up with a white lady. I agreed since I have been feeling for it for awhile, and so we did that. We left the bar at two thirty and went to Jclyn's house. We mostly stayed outside between trips to and from the cars, and I kept giving SE heartburn pills and chews. It was weird. We tried to take this dude back to his girlfriend's car so he could take it home, but then he realized she had the keys, so that didn't happen. However, I got to ride in a TransAm for the first time ever in my life, and it was just loud. Not impressed. I finally left around four a.m., and came home, and passed out on the couch. Tonight I am GOING to sleep in my bed, no matter what.


GG and I were going to go to the pool today but it was closed. Bah, I'm so bored. I am debating on buying a 12 pack of Beast but I don't know. I'm pretty effing broke... we'll see.
Late.

No comments: