08 August 2005

My Mother Loves Me

This post has nothing to do with my mother. Ha- tricked you.

Saturday night I spent drinking beer and watching COPS and then I just fucked around on the internet for awhile. GG had her friend SL instant message me at some point and we started chatting. He is super wonderful. Eventually he gave me his number and I called him, and we talked for about two hours. Great stuff, I couldn't stop laughing. Too bad he lives in Florida!

The Eminem called me on Saturday night too, he wanted me to go out to Kettering to see him. I said yes I would go, but then I called SL so I never went. Eminem called me about 13 times until finally I told him at 3am that I wasn't coming. Serves him right for calling me fat.

Sunday I went to the pool and laid out to get some sun. I didn't feel actually like swimming, just like laying out, but I did take a quick dip to do 10 laps. That was alright. I went to Eldo's around nine because I was just so fucking bored. Eldo's was okay, pretty boring until GG got there. RJ showed up and sat with us, that was really cool. I like having all of his attention, it makes me feel special. Plus I know he and GG are good friends and I know she loved having him sit with us. I sang a lot, and drank rum and diet coke all night until my last drink, a beer, which incidentally this dude named Patrick broke somehow... don't remember how that happened... but he bought me a new one. SE showed up at some point and didn't really talk to me too much until the end of the night when I asked him to come home with me. I had a personal vendetta.

We got home and went to bed. I think we had sex, but I'm not terribly sure because I was so completely trashed, and I had one thing on my mind: telling SE how I felt. I did, and he listened, and apologized profusely. "I'm sorry I didn't know you liked me that much." "I didn't know it would bother you so much." "I don't know what I want right now but I don't think it's a serious commitment." So on and so on. Bullshit fell from his mouth and stunk up the air. He promised not to make out with anyone any more, and try to spend more time with me. We'll see how that goes. I bet I won't ever have a moment alone with him again. That's fine, he can get with that ghetto bitch and they can tie their trailers together to make a double-wide.

Enough bitterness.

I made salmon and green-bean casserole for dinner and I was quite proud of myself. I finally finished reading Angels & Demons and it was just superb. The ending left much to be desired, but I was satisfied. I mean, there wasn't really much else Dan Brown could do to wrap the book up unless it was going to be a never-ending book with no conclusion. That would suck. I can't wait to read The daVinci Code. I feel it may rock.

Late.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's too sad that a hot Babe like you is surrounded by too many losers that don't realize how cool and hot you are...One the right guy will come along for you. He is out there somewhere, you just have to be patient until he shows up. If you find that you can't wait that long, you that you have waited long enough, you can always find a young 18 - 21 year old stud and raise him to ne the right guy for you. The effort is well worth the result.