01 August 2005

Atkins Corporation Files for Chapter Eleven Bankruptcy

~Sources say they did not have enough bread.

Haha. I'm fucking clever. It's true though, they really did file Ch. 11.

So last night - wow. Wow, oh, wow. I guess I'll start with the afternoon because that is where I left off! I watched Lost in Yonkers which was not a bad movie, just kinda generic. After that I went for a ride on my new used bike, which was my first time on a bike in FIVE whole years! I was a little wobbly at first, but then I was fine, except for this one part of my road where it's kinda sandy and gravelly and the tires made a scary noise. I pretended I was riding through a little french city because that is what my complex looks like. It was fun. I only rode around for about a half hour though because I was sweating like a mad person. I went home and changed into my suit and headed towards the pool. I wanted to ride my bike to the pool but I thought that might be a bit much. I laid out by the edge for about a half hour, then got in and swam around for about fifteen minutes. Then I laid out again and read some more (Angels & Demons), but I kept getting walked on by little yellow ants. Then, one of them bit me. I sure hope it wasn't poisonous, but I haven't died yet, so I think I'm okay for now. A lady and her boyfriend (apparently named Dan) and her little three year old daughter came to the pool and the kid was darn cute but she kept making me nervous because (according to the mom, who told Dan) she couldn't swim, but the mom was letting her run around the edge of the pool. The kid kept throwing a ball into the water and the noise would scare me because I kept thinking she was falling in. If this damn kid wasn't making me sick with worry, then she was in the pool (with her mom) and splashing more than GG and I did on Friday. I kept getting little droplets on me and my book, so I just finally got up and left. It was four o'clock.

I went home and chilled for a minute, and then I called GMc to see if he was still going to J&J's for dinner. He didn't answer, so I called J&J's house but they didn't answer either. So I waited about a half hour and then called GMc back, and he answered. He had been cutting the grass. Damn Canadian getting me all hot and bothered with his manly Canadian-ness and yard working. Damn. Anyway, he said he was gonna be there about six, so I watched the rest of "100 Greatest Kid Stars" on VH-1 and then showered. I got to J&J's about six thirty, J2 wasn't there because he was out "doing paperwork" with his work partner. We ate meatloaf and stuffing and mashed potatoes for dinner. I was quite impressed with J1's meatloaf because normally 1) I hate meatloaf (I hate any kind of loaf other than onion loaf) and 2) The only meatloaf I will eat is mine or my mom's. J1 is a damn good cook, especially if I will eat her meatloaf. Go J1! You rock!

Well finally J2 called up and wanted J1 to come pick him up. He said he was sick but we thought he was drunk. GMc, J1 and I had started to watch Moonstruck when J2 called, so we turned it off while J1 went to get him and GMc and I watched The 13th Warrior starring good ol' Tony Flags (Antonio Banderas.) I saw about the first fifteen minutes, fell asleep for the next 45, and then woke up just in time to see a dude strung up from the ceiling of a hut with his blood dripping out. I was like "Wow, what a time to wake up." I stayed up for the rest of the movie, mostly because R*B was there and kept yammering on and on about the Dublin Irish Festival and about J2's kids and how he was teaching them math and all sorts of stuff. At least he wasn't talking about his fucking Russian "girlfriend". J&J finally came home and J1 left J2 in the car where he had passed out. Apparently he was really sick because he passed out in the car on the way home and when they got there J1 kept trying to wake him up but he wouldn't, so she left him here. It was pretty funny.

We watched Moonstruck then, and it was a really good movie. A lot funnier than I thought it would be. I always see previews for Cher's movies and think they look sucky but I end up loving them. It's crazy. I did not sleep during Moonstruck! After that, I decided to go to Eldo's. I called GG to see if she was there and she wasn't yet. Moose wasn't there either. I called them both to see if they saw/heard/thought Poke or TM might be there. GG was in a sad mood because she and her boyfriend are having a bit of a rough patch. I think they will be fine, but she was still upset about it.

At Eldo's, it was boring as usual. I pretty much sat and talked to J1 and GMc and Tomcat at the bar. I went outside a few times, walked over to GG and Moose a few times, but mostly I just sat there and stared into space. It took an hour and a half until I got to sing my first song, and I was so incredibly bored by the time I sang that I didn't even have my great energy I usually have when I'm singing Mr. Brightside by The Killers. Oh well. The boy from Thursday night was there... I need a name for him... how about...SE. I suppose it's no different than using anyone else's initials, but whatever. Well he was there with some fat chick in a baseball cap, and she kept shooting me evil looks. SE was babysitting K (the bartender from Zuey's) and looked like he was having a semi-alright time. We didn't really talk too much until the end of the night, but that's okay because we're trying to keep this relationship under wraps, so to speak. I want to prove to him that I'm not the loud mouthed whore he thought I was. Anyway.

SE and I talked a little bit more, even though that fat chick hadn't left. He was actually touching me and stuff, and kissed me a couple times. I was under the impression that he was there with her, but he said he just met her that night. I sang my second song, and then SE and the dude Jimmy were talking. Apparently SE and Jimmy were the ones who got in a fight at Zuey's last Wednesday. SE kicked his ass. Dude had us and T the Drunk up to his apartment down the street, and they were all smoking some pot. Not me, I hate pot. I can't get high from it and it fucking stinks like ass anyway. Yuck. So dude and SE and T the Drunk are all like passing it around and I'm just chillin' there and SE randomly is pushing me up against the wall and kissing me, and it was just kinda cool and funny because it was so random. But then, dude started being a bitch. He was like pushing SE around and trying to start shit again, and so T the Drunk and I went out of the building and waited in the parking lot. While we were talking, I found out that Danielle from the VIP has decided that the next time I walk in there, I'm not only getting thrown out but I'm also getting barred! I thought this was absolutely fucking hilarious. Cunt Bitch Extraordinairre must have heard around somewhere that I talked to SB last week or something. That's the only thing I can think of that would have made her suddenly say that. I almost thought she kind of enjoyed being a fat trailer hoe towards me. Whatever.

Suddenly, SE bursts out of the door. He walking towards the parking lot, then disappears. Then I see him again. Then he disappears. I get in my car and drive towards the street. He finally gets in his truck when he sees me driving away. He pulls out behind me, and says for me to follow him to his house. Then, totally abruptly, he stops his truck in the middle of the street and hops out, I assume to beat dude's ass. Then he's back in the truck driving away. Christ it was ridiculous. I follow him home and he gets in my car and we head toward my house and he's so raging angry and bleeding all over the place from his knuckles... god. It's absolutley ridiculous. Men are so completely... animalistic, I swear. Anyway, we get home and I clean his wounds, which turn out not to be as bad as they looked but really raggedy and gross anyway. He plays with Sheeba a bit and then we head up to bed. He's restless and moving around a lot, and eventually gets up and goes to the bathroom. I think he may have yakked but I wasn't taking the chance of hearing it so I plugged my ears with my fingers until he came back. He cuddled up to me when he got back, and then told me he loved me. I was like, "No, you don't." and he insisted that he did, chewed on my boob a little bit, and fell asleep.

This morning we had some sex... he knocked me off balance... that was great. When I dropped him off he told me to have a great day at work and he would be thinking of me all day. He also said that when he was done working on his house he was going to go hang out by dude's house and beat his ass. GREAT! Now I can't get discounted nipple rings. Damnit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I can't stop laughing at the Atkins joke. I must be retarded....