29 August 2005

Spitefulness is a virtue.

My horoscope for today:
This person really puts you in a creative mode. That's how you know when someone's got your heart: something in what they say and do unlocks all kinds of terrific thoughts.

Ok well the weekend was wonderful, I think from Friday night until this morning I spent a total of 18 hours on the phone with SL. Greatness. I'm so excited for my trip, I can't wait to get out of this motherfucking city. I hate taking only two vacations a year because it usually ends up that I feel like this and by the time I'm on my vacation, I'm so wound tight that I barely enjoy it because it takes me that long to relax. Then, it's back to work and I still hate this motherfucking city.

When I went to Salem in April, I was hanging out in a bar and dude came up to me and we were talking. Apparently he's the President of Salem Five, a bank, and he wanted to hire me. I was like, "Dude, you don't even have my resume!" (Albeit in a more professional way) and he said that he could tell I knew what I was talking about and it's great to find someone who has been doing this for five years and blah blah blah. That was a Thursday and he wanted me to start Monday. I was like, "Nope, sorry. I cannot just up and randomly move to Salem, Mass." Then he asked, "Where are you from again?" and I reminded him Columbus, and he was like, "Oh I thought you said something else" but still wondered why I couldn't move from Ohio to Mass in a weekend. Retard.

My friend VM told me that if I'm ever in Florida or feel like moving there, I have a job waiting for me. I'm not sure if this is true or not, but who knows. I briefly considered it, but I don't think I would like working for VM, I wouldn't want to leave the job I have now because I LOVE IT!!!!! and also SL is moving back to Jersey in about four months, so that would put us almost in the same situation as we are now. It's 1,149.70 from here to Florida where he lives, but it's only 508.92 from Ohio to New Jersey where SL would be. That's 18 hours versus 8 hours. I think we know what the decision is. Plus I couldn't move to Florida just to be with SL, although I want to, because I don't know him in person and who knows. I hope for the best but you never know, and I have to be realistic about this crap.

Anyway. I digress.

Yesterday I went to J&J's for dinner. GMc was there but he was sleeping the whole time because he has been working this midnight to eight a.m. shift lately. We had meatloaf and corn and potatoes and pudding and brownies and it was great. J1 is a good cook. We also watched Spanglish, which was pretty good. I need to brush up on my spanish though. I think I'm going to find out which library I owe the least amount of money to and pay my fine and get some "Learn Spanish the Easy Way!" cd's/tapes and see what happens. I'm tired of being a stupid American who can only speak one language. Plus if I know my spanish well I can converse with IG and SL en espanol and no one around us will understand. Hahahaha.

Again, I digress.

I went to karaoke, and it was pretty fun. Hung out with SS and D*Martin and Mel. Tomcat, Big J, Moose, and other folks wandered in and out randomly throughout the evening. Talked to NB a few times, on the phone and thru txt msg. I couldn't figure out why he just started randomly calling me a lot lately, and then I found out - he's got a new schedule and it's normal - working early morning until evening, so it's more like a regular schedule. Crazy. I am a little miffed that he calls me now, since the last time I saw him he was like "Wanna fuck?" and I couldn't because my Aunt Flow was in town, and so he's like "Well I'll go fuck that chick" and completely ignored me after that. I was like whatthefuckever. So that brings me to the event of the evening. I'm fucking tired of getting treated like ass by random men. D*Martin has been trying to get with me lately, and I pretty much just ignore it. I mean, I will flirt a little bit but nothing major, not even enough so that someone could say I'm "leading him on." Well last night we were just chilling and having a great ol' time, and I'm like "well I'm heading out" and he's like "Okay we'll fuck next time I see you" and I'm like "No, I don't want to fuck you" and so he gets pissy and tells me that I have been leading him on. And I'm like whatever dude, fine. So then he starts touching fucking PULA (!) and they kiss. I'm like "I cannot believe you seriously just frenched that whale." and he's like "Well what are you gonna do about it?" and I say "nothing" because I don't really care but I mean come on it's fucking PULA (!) - she's so huge and manly. I was rejected somehow by him after I had already done the rejecting, and I think that's what hurt my feelings. Jclyn's brother was there and he randomly bought me a beer... not sure why... and he kept winking at me and shit like that... that was the weirdest thing ever... Then he asked me for a ride home and I told him sure but I was leaving right then (I was so pissed at D*Martin!) and he was like "No, no wait!" But I didn't and left him there. I will buy him a beer and apologize the next time I see him. I just had to get home.

I talked to SL when I got home and I yelled a lot and I was very angry because then I started remembering every guy who ever fucked me over (and that list is long!) Then my kittens pissed me off. Mickey had some shit on his foot and he was walking all over me and I'm like "jesus christ Mickey!" and I was in the bathroom on the phone angry and trying to hold this squirming kitten down while I pulled shit off his paw and then HE SCRATCHED MY FACE. That motherfucker. Oh, poor SL having to listen to my angry ass, I feel so bad for being so angry and having him be my ventee. However, he did stop me at one point, and he said, "Who actually matters?" and of course the answer was him. He's like "you know, I'm the only opinion you should care about - fuck all those other guys" (well not exactly those words.) I almost cried. SL listened to me sing two songs at karaoke last night, D*Martin held the phone once and Moose held the phone the other time. It was terribly cute.

Random thought: Find a synonym for the word "random".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Synonyms for random: accidental, adventitious, aimless, arbitrary, casual, chance, contingent, designless, desultory, driftless, fluky, fortuitous, hit-or-miss, incidental, indiscriminate, irregular, objectless, odd, promiscuous, purposeless, slapdash, spot, stray, unaimed, unconsidered, unplanned, unpremeditated

He he he...ain't I a stinker!!

JC