26 August 2005

I'm witty and clever and quirky.

Countdown to SL: 70 days

Talking to him right now so this won't be a long post.

The last few days have been just wonderful, flying by in a blur of love and beer and karaoke. I've been hit up for about five booty calls and I have turned every single one of them down. I really wanted to fuck D*Martin, but since I am loving SL right now, that would be bad. Even though SL and I aren't actually offcially dating or anything, I can't even really think about another dude. Let's think back to fucking GMc's friend, SC. OH GOD KELLY OH GOD OH KELLY OH GOD.

GG and I went to karaoke on Tuesday night and it was pretty fucking boring. Karaoke just isn't the same when it's not at Eldo's. The Hot Spot is pretty cool and the chick bartender is really nice and everything but it's just not the same kind of crowd. The people aren't unfriendly, but they aren't friendly either. Oh well. Zara is cool.

Wednesday I met up with my friend KP who I haven't seen in almost a year. We send emails back and forth everyday and she lives right by Zuey's and works on the next street down from my work but we just never get a chance to hang out. Well we sure hung out on Wedensday! Shit I was trashed. Talked to SL until 5 a.m. We exchanged "I love yous" but only after I passed during phone sex. Wednesday was the moste wonderful night I've had in a really long time.

Thursday I went to karaoke and it was also boring. I rocked out though, and flitted about like the fucking social butterfly that I am. I can't wait until I meet the right person to clip my wings, I tell you what. I'm always worn out by the end of the night from scampering from one end of the bar to the other and singing in between. Bah. Anyway, a good friend of mine did something that I highly disapprove of and I don't know what to say about it. I don't think this person knows I know but I do and I'm not gonna say anything because it's not my place but oh well. I still don't like it. J1 and PP were there, as were Poke and all his friends. D*Martin was talking to me and I could see Poke getting pissed but oh well, fuck him. He can go suck an egg. I did not fuck D*Martin last night, as a matter of fact I snuck out while he was singing his last song and called SL. I headed to Zuey's where I had KL talk to SL (that was so cute!) and we watched the hurricane on TV. Some ass named Dennis was in there and I didn't get good vibes from him at all. I didn't want to leave KL alone there that late and I was going to stay, but BR came in so that was great. I went home and this whole time I was talking to SL. Now, since I love him and I care about him I'm not going to be plastering our "love life" all over this thing, but I have to say, Thursday night, if someone was paying me $4.99/minute to listen, I would be rich today.

Today was blah. Worked then saw my shrink then went back to work to redo the filing cabinets. Met up with JAFH at Max and Erma's for dindin and it was okay. We came back and watched "Team America: World Police" and it is probably the worst movie ever. I slept through all but about twenty minutes of it. Then I had to yak and I think it was because of the chicken salad I had for dinner, but oh well. You'll have that when mayo is involved. Now I have wine chilling in the freezer so I gotta go.

Late.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As much as I hate random generic comments, I will make one as I am not an avid karoke-eer (is that the word?) nor could I keep track of all of the nicknames of friends.

I dig the blog, though. Good stuff!
sc.