16 August 2005

Nope, weet ik werkelijk het niet hoe te om al deze verschillende talen te spreken.

Sunday GG came over and we did not go swimming because it was closed when we got there. Instead, we went home and attempted to watch a movie, but all the ones on were shitty, except this vampire movie that looked great from the preview but actually sucked once we put it on. So, we talked while I made lasagne and it was good-dih. Once the lasagne was finally done, we ate in the kitchen while listening to Mo'Nique's FAT Chance, a beauty pageant to crown Miss F.A.T. (Fabulous And Thick.) It was pretty interesting, I had seen the end already, and GG seemed to like it as well. We watched the Simpsons after that, and then I took her home.

SC (GMc's friend, remember, the rolling?) had called me Sunday afternoon and asked me to come to karaoke at this place called Leap-n-Lizards in Hilliard. After I dropped GG off I headed out there because I wanted to see SC but also J&J and GMc were going to be there. The place was really cute (for a bar) and the people were really REALLY nice. Also, the rotation was super short. I think there were only about seven or eight singers total. It was cool too because the people there really appreciate a good singer. There was one boy, Jeffrey, and he kept telling everyone who walked in how great I was. It was pretty cool. GMc and J&J never showed.

SC and I decided it would be a good idea, after he had kissed me a bunch of times, to go home together. I wanted to stop by Eldorado's though, so I had him follow me home and then we headed to the bar. Everyone there was surprised to see him. He used to go there a lot but not anymore. D*Martin was there, and he called me over like, "What the fuck happened to you and Poke?" and I told him that his guess was as good as mine because Poke had just called me up that one day and told me he cheated on me. D*Martin said that he couldn't believe it when he found out but he didn't know that Poke had left me. Everyone apparently had been told that I left him. Whatever. D*Martin said Poke still talks about me and stuff and that I should go to Spoonz and surprise him. I felt that would be a bad idea since I am still a bit upset with Poke when I think about him, and seeing him would probably result in someone yelling (me) and someone getting smacked (him.) That would be bad. D*Martin said he was sorry things worked out like that because he liked hanging out with me, and he thought that Poke was really into me too. Supposedly there was talk of me being "The One"... whatever.

SC and I finally went home and yes, we effed. It was pretty good, but in the back of my mind after every word he spoke I kept thinking about what GMc told me once about SC and women, and how he will live in the moment and loves the moment right then and there and will say all sorts of wonderful things, only to rescind on them the next day or a few days later. The best part was when he was literally screaming my name at the top of his lungs, but it almost made me laugh, even though it was kinda hot. Then, I had this problem.

Well now I suppose would be a good time to talk about SL, considering I have barely mentioned him but I talk to him every day on the phone and he's become a part of my life. GG introduced us, and we talked on the phone for awhile. He lives out of state, waaaaaay out of state, so we've never met. Not one single day has gone by in the last ten days that we haven't talked on the phone. I really like him and we get along superbly. We're not dating or anything, that would be effing lame to start a relationship with someone you've never even met in person. I wouldn't mind doing the long distance thing, once stuff evens out I could afford to fly down there, and if he gets onto the Army base in New Jersey (about 4-6 mos. from now) he would be close to here and could fly here occasionally. We've talked about how to do this and how to get to meet each other, and I don't think he's just leading me on because he doesn't change his story or what he wants. He calls me everyday, sends me text messages, it's all very great. I just feel kinda dumb because I have these happy feelings for this guy, and I've never met him. But he's the first person I've felt like this about in a long time... *sigh* How difficult. Back to the SC story.

While we were getting it on, SL kept flashing through my mind. That was weird. I wasn't purposely thinking of him, it just kept happening. I actually think there is a chance that I won't be able to have sex with random dudes until I meet SL. What an interesting thing to happen to me... Can you believe it?

Today I am getting two baby boy kittens from the woman who owns Eldo's. They are yellow and white and I am going to name them Fox and Mickey. Yep.

No comments: