19 August 2005

Ma vie est pleine du drame, mon drame est pleine de la vie.

*sigh*

I wish I could get away from it all for just one minute. I wish I had $198 to fly to Florida and visit with SL for a few days and just escape all this bullshit. This post will be divided by person, that's how dramatic my night was last night.

K the bartender
I pull into Zuey's parking lot and he is outside on his cell. He hugs me and kisses me on the lips and I go inside. He and SE play ping pong for awhile, then we are sitting at the bar and watching football and K and I talk a bit. He has me show the owner of Zuey's my new hoops. When I am at Eldo's, K and SE show up. I ask K if he is on my side, will he have my back if I get in a fight and he says yes. So Poke and I get into it and K is watching the whole time and making sure I am okay. I go outside to smoke and K yells for me to come back in so I do. K and SE are hugging me and stuff and K is telling me his wonderful words of wisdom or love or whatever: "Kelly, I love you. You know why? Because you're awesome. You're not afraid to tell it how it is, for a minute there you ran your mouth too much but you stopped and that's good. I think you're an awesome person and someone is going to come along that you actually deserve. Don't bother with these losers. You're better than them, don't waste your time." and so on. I went back to Zuey's and as I was leaving there, K and SE came in and we talked some more. I kissed K a total of five times this night.

SE
At Zuey's, he actually sat next to me after he and K were done playing ping pong. We talked, which was a little weird because usually he doesn't just sit and talk to me when we're out. When we're alone together we talk just fine, but not usually at the bar. SE and I read the Playboy magazine and laughed at the shitty comics and the funny comics. He said he will teach me to drive stick shift when he gets the new clutch in his truck. At Eldo's, he watched me when I was fighting with Poke and when I came back from outside after lighting my cigarette he was hugging me and asked me if I needed him to beat Poke up. I told him no, it wasn't worth his time. I kissed him before I left to go back to Zuey's. When he got to Zuey's, he bought me a beer and we talked about UFC a little. Then I was leaving Zuey's and went over to give him a hug. He asked me why I was having such a bad time at Eldo's with Poke, and I sort of half explained the situation by simply saying, "I am tired of guys treating me like shit and leading me on." Of course I was talking about Poke but SE was like, "You're not talking about me, are you?" and I said no, even though sometimes it feels like that is what he is doing. He told me he was sorry for what had happened a few weeks ago, and for what happened last Thursday and he wants to maybe get a little more serious with me. I told him that I appreciated it, but I wasn't sure, and then he asked if he could come home with me. I politely declined by saying, "Maybe in five days." and he got the hint. I kissed SE four times this night.

Moose
It was Moose's happy birthday so I bought him a diet coke in a fancy glass. He had my back when Poke and I were fighting, and he even stood right behind Poke looking all intimidating and stuff. I don't know if that was his intention, but he did. Moose is a good protector. Even when I called him to see if he was at Eldo's, he called me back after we hung up to warn me that Poke was there. Hahaha. I love Moose.

Chris, Poke's Master
Poke is Chris's bitch. This is the dude that Poke asked approval from to date me instead of Kaitlyn. He was angry with Poke for treating me like shit, and said that they all had my back. He wanted me to punch him in the face. I told him I wasn't that kind of girl. We talked a bit, well I yelled, and I told him that I knew all about his dreams to move to Amsterdam and a whole bunch of other shit like his five illegitimate children and everything. He was surprised to hear that I knew that shit, but then when I told him that Poke had told me that I might be "The One" he was like, "wow." Yep. He hugged me when I was leaving, and was standing right by me when I kicked Poke in the shin.

Ashley, Chris's girlfriend
Very nice girl. Apologized profusely for Poke's bad behavior. Told me that when she found out that Poke was going to be dating me she was happy because I seemed really fun and much better than Kaitlyn. She was disappointed in the outcome, but said whenever they were there I was more than welcome to hang out with them. She has pretty hair. She also supported the notion to punch Poke in the face.

D*Martin
Definitely supported punching Poke in the face. Helped me yell at him too. That was pretty cool. He was like, "I have been friends with Poke for over ten years and he's just a fucking pussy. You are an awesome girl and I think you need to put him in his place. Lay him out. I was seriously nose to nose with Poke and D*Martin is next us like, "Yeah Kelly, you go! Tell Poke who's boss!" Haha. Hugged me when I was leaving. I kissed D*Martin twice this night.

Cameron, Poke's brother
Said the same thing as Ashley, almost exactly. He said he was sorry for his brother's behavior and he was sad that we wouldn't all be hanging out together. He even told me that for the short time Poke and I hung out, he could see that Poke was happier. He wasn't sure what had happened and would make sure to beat up on him for me because he is the brother and brothers can do that.

Poke
Well it's not like I have to explain much because from reading everyone else's descriptions you can probably figure out what happened. I walked in and I was talking to his friends. Then it was my turn to sing. While I was singing, he came up and touched me and ended up almost knocking me over and that was what set it all off. I walked over to him and I was like, "Listen motherfucker, what the fuck? You cheat on me, ask me if I mind, act like a fucking jerkoff and then randomly show up in my bar and touch me. You motherfucker if you fucking think that you can just come in here like nothing ever happened you have another fucking thing coming to you." And he starts yelling back. "Fuck you bitch, I can go where I want, you go away and leave my friends alone. I never cheated on you, we were never dating, you're a fucking psycho. I never said I cared about you, and I never fucking cheated on you. Get the fuck away from me." So I say, "You listen to me you dispicable motherfucking child. Fuck you. I've been coming to this bar for three years and everyone in here is on my side and it'd probably be a good fucking idea if you never showed your face in here again. I can go where the fuck I want to and you're not going to stop me. You were the one who left your fucking girlfriend for ME and two days later you call me up to tell me that your ex showed up at your work, seduced you, and you went down on her, and did I mind? Did I mind? DID I MIND? Of course I fucking mind you're supposed to be with me! Your friends all think you're an asshole for treating me like shit and they will back me up on that! {At this point I look at D*Martin and he says, "yeah, she's right."} So fuck you motherfucker. You have no respect for anyone and you need to step up and act like a man instead of a fucking loser. You're a fucking child." and I walk away. I'm over on the other side of the bar when he comes out of the bathroom. He looks at me and mumbles, "Cunt" under his breath, so I kicked him in the shin. Chris and D*Martin happened to come over at that moment and they're like "Dude, stop harassing her just go away." So I actually walk away before he does and as I'm leaving I bump into Cameron and hug him and Poke yells out, "Get off my brother, bitch!" As if that will have some effect on me. I was PISSED.

Jerry
Jerry showed up randomly to Zuey's last night and after I got off the phone with SL and Jerry remarked that I had probably said "fuck" about 44 times in a matter of 3 minutes, he asked me why I was so happy. He knew I was pissed off, obviously, but he said that I seemed happy. I told him about SL and he was like, "That is awesome. I can already tell you guys are going to be together for a long time." and I'm like woah because I've never even met SL and I didn't even hardly tell Jerry anything about him. Jerry asked SL's last name, and I told him, and he said that "KL" sounds better than "KK" or "KA"... yeah. I almost cried.

SL
SL listened to me bitch and complain about Poke for about 20 minutes before I finally hung up. He is just so awesome. He let me go on and on and on and on and didn't hardly say anything because he knew I just had to get it out. When I got home and called him, we talked a little bit more about that because I was still a little bit angry but I had calmed down a lot. I told him about what Jerry said and he seemed to think it was just swell. We talked about whatever it is that we're doing, and we tried to come up with ways to get together. It only costs $198 to fly from West Palm Beach to Columbus on August 26th and fly back on September 4th. But SL wants me to come down there. The only problem with that is that I only have four vacation days left this year, and I wouldn't be able to stay in Florida for very long. I could go there for like, Thursday through Tuesday, and that would pretty much suck. We'll figure something out, I'm sure of it. It's just a matter of when. *sigh* But anyway, SL made me feel just the most wonderful he ever has last night, it was kinda funny though, but he was telling me that every time he thinks about me or talks to me he gets all hot and bothered (if you know what I mean.) I was like, "Even when I'm piss-ass drunk and yelling and saying all sorts of bad words and being so angry?" and he said yes, when I'm like that he remembers how I am normally and just lets it pass. I was thrilled.

Writing this post has literally exhausted me.

No comments: