10 May 2007

Ah, you forced me into it

Since I'm bored I figured I'd update with real words. Something pretty awesome just happened to me and I feel special. My ops manager just asked a question and I had the right answer! I felt smart because no one else would have had the answer except me. Yay.

Anyway. Let's see... we'll talk about KS first. I don't know what is going on. He was all about me back then, then it kinda dropped off, then last Friday I went up to Groucho's with Bishop and since KS didn't call me that week like he said he would, I didn't walk over and talk to him. While I was singing my first song, he used the bartender's cell phone to call me and leave me a message saying he was sorry he hadn't called, he'd been busy, etc. Whatever. So I looked up and smiled and went over and talked to him for a little bit and it was alright. He acted like nothing was wrong, so I assumed nothing was. Anyway. He hasn't called me this week either, so tomorrow if I see him I'm going to ask him why cuz this is all very ghey.

Saturday night Bishop, JRod and I went up to Trump's for Cinco de Mayo and the Mayweather vs de la Hoya boxing match. Fun times. I was druuuuunk. Only spent $18 too. That was good. Sunday I stayed in cuz I had gone out Friday and Saturday and BI hadn't paid me rent, so I was broke (I still am. He'll owe me $320 as of Sunday.)

Monday and Tuesday I took off work for some vacation days. Monday I cleaned the whole house and Tuesday I pretty much did nothing. I went to Bob Evans in the morning because I was dying for some pancakes and then I went to Sapporo in the afternoon for sushi and tempura. I bought some goldfish and a bowl after dinner (ironic, huh?) and went home and set it all up. I named them Martin and Lorenzo (see previous post.) Yesterday when I got home, Martin was kinda mulling around slowly and Lorenzo was completely still... yep, I killed the goldfish after one freakin' day. One of two things happened, or a combination - I think I put too much anti-chlorine solution in the water, and I think that having the bowl in the window might've baked them a little... yeah... So I put the bowl on the other dresser, out of the sun, emptied out 1/2 the water and so far Martin is doing okay. Lorenzo got flushed. It was gross.

Last night I watched a really lot of I Love the 70's Volume Two on VH-1 Classic. BI wasn't home when I got home, so I made a lot of random food and ate it all. I don't know why I was so starving. Probably PMS. Oh well. Anyway, at 05:36 this morning, BI busted into my room, drunk, and jumped on me. I started screaming bloody murder because I had no idea what was happening, having been naked and asleep under the covers when he attacked me. I was like WTF! and he apologized a bunch. Then he said something random about how I should have white sheets because it's much more heavenly, and as he was walking out the door he asked me what I was watching on TV and I said NickToons and he was like "See! This is why I want to sleep with you!" I locked the door. I think I might have to lock the door from now on. I don't know if he really likes me or something, and can't say it unless he's wasted, or if he just loses his mind when he's drunk... I don't know. But it's kinda getting annoying.

Tonight Bishop and I are going to the movies I guess. Should be interesting... I've been to the movies a lot this year. I don't even know what's out!! Tomorrow Valdez is coming to town and we're gonna hit up Fiesta Jalisco and then some karaoke. I hope I can find some money.

No comments: