10 May 2007

Picture This

So, since I'm a lazy little bitch, I'm just gonna post pictures for awhile. You won't get to read about my life, but you'll get to see swell pictures. Yay for you.


First, some cats.

Here's Fox cleaning the George Foreman Grill for me.


Here's Sheeba on my lap, stretched out like a gorilla.


Here's a funny comic I saw in the Sunday paper.



Gary on Cinco de Mayo.


Me on Cinco de Mayo.



Valdez on Cinco de Mayo.



Modern Art - Spicy Miso Soup.



Modern Art - Wind Rolls.



Modern Art - Sushi up close and personal.


Modern Art - Sushi in a row.


Modern Art - After the lovin'.



Modern Art - Water with straw.


My new pets - Martin (white spots) and Lorenzo (mustache - RIP he only lived one day!)


Martin and Lorenzo (RIP)

Me kissing my newest boyfriend, Franzia.



Bishop and his son.


Bishop's son and his big teddy!


KS. Very shitty. He's the white blob in the middle...

No comments: