21 May 2007

OMG.

So! It was about six months ago... maybe longer than that cuz I think I had just broken up w/SL and I wasn't with Poke yet. RC (GMc's friend) had called me and said they were going to the continent and I should meet them up there. This was on a Sunday when D*Martin was still doing the shows. So I'm up there, they show up, and who should be with them but fuckin' Leila. I'm like WTF, thinking maybe GMc was banging her or something. But NO! It's RC! Apparently they had stopped at Eldo's before hitting up the continent and her white trash ass just tagged along. Well I already didn't like her, cuz the Thursday before that GG and I had been at Eldo's at Zara's show and Leila was there harassing GG. She kept trying to tell her what she was doing wrong, and GG's like "excuse me, I've been blind my whole life" and Leila was like "well my sister is blind and she went to the blind school and blah blah" and GG's like "I went to the blind school and this is how they taught me" etc etc etc. Basically Leila was acting like a damn know-it-all and she kept touching GG, which GG really hates to be touched. I told Leila that and she was like "well I have to touch her so she knows who I am" and GG's like "don't touch me, i'll know you by your voice".

But I digress.


So we're at the continent, and RC bought me a shot and I was chilling there cuz I'm still thinking that she's with GMc, and I have my arm kind of around RC on the back of his chair. I like rubbed his back or something, and OMG if I didn't get hit with some fucking venom from that girl! "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY MAN!!!!" she practically jumped out of her chair to whoop me. I'm like "um, this is not your man" because back on thursday she had introduced us to her FIANCEE!! I'm just like WTF is going on. RC's laughing of course, who wouldn't want 2 chicks fighting over him?? She's all like "I'm fucking RC tonight blah blah" and I'm just like "what the fuck ever bitch I don't fucking care." So then I got up to sing and I was like "this goes out to all the cunts in the bar" and she got all huffy and stormed out. I was highly amused.

SO! Last night, she recognizes me, and while we're out smoking and that Michelle (mee-shell whatever it is) is out there, and Leila starts telling her about that night at the continent, except for her version is that she and RC were madly in love, and he was my ex-boyfriend, and when she showed up at Brewstirs I went absolutely crazy and tried to kill her for being with him. Apparently I ripped her hair or something, that's why she had to get it cut short. As IF I would bother with her. That's why I was so fucking pissed last night because her version of the story wasn't even remotely correct. The only thing she had right was the people involved and the location. Even JAG overheard her talking about me and he was like "Dude did you hear what she's saying?" Cuz he was there the night at the continent when I said that thing about the cunts in the bar and he was cracking up.

Last night I tried to ignore her, but after hearing her talk shit about me all night long, literally since Cat and I walked in the door, to everyone, even Billcat and this guy Brian and anyone who was sitting by her out on the porch I couldn't take it anymore. She's lucky I was as drunk as I was or I would have probably beat her in her trashy ass mouth. Instead, I just cried. That's the lame thing about me that's also kinda good, when I get so wasted and angry I don't take action, I just cry! Saved me from a lot of fist fights I suppose... Also she told RC that she's currently pregnant, but I witnessed her drinking more than one alcoholic drink, so that pissed me off too. Not like it's my business, but there's nothing more wrong in my mind than a pregnant girl in a bar, whether she's drinking or not, but especially if she's drinking and smoking! Which Leila was! I'm sure she's not really pregnant anyway, probably just wanted to get under my skin or something, cuz she came over to talk to RC when I was sitting with them and had her arm all around him and rubbing his arm and so on, and RC's just like whatever bitch hahahaha!

No comments: