21 May 2007

Update Shmupdate

LOL it's been so long since I posted about what is going on in my life in general. So far I've posted about white trash and Jerry Falwell and that dumb bitch, but not about the happy happy!

So here is the happy happy.

Friday I went to Groucho's, of course. Cat picked me up. I was chillin' there, at a table, just flipping through the book trying to find some new songs to try, when KS came up to me. "Hey beautiful" he says, as he sits down next to me. I'm somewhat baffled, considering the conversation we'd had last week went, "I'm involved with someone else but when it doesn't work out with her I'd like to pursue things with you." So. We talked awhile, about his drivers license and my job and so forth, and it was all very generic. He went back to the bar and I just sat there, baffled. A seat at the bar finally opened up so I moved over there from the table. KS was across from me, and all night I kept catching him staring at me. That always happens though, every single time I see him. Anyway, at the end of the night as Bishop and I were leaving, I walked past KS and I was like, "Bye!" cuz he was talking to some guy I didn't know and I really didn't want to interrupt. So he stops me and he says "hey don't be like that! you gotta give me a hug at least!" and I hug him and he holds on really tight and I'm just like... ok... and then he says "I'll give you call sometime, and I'll be here every Friday to see you and hear you sing" to which I reply, "I thought you said you weren't coming to the bar anymore til your birthday" and he really didn't have anything to say to that. Now I guess I'm just kinda confused because it went like he likes me, he REALLY likes me, he likes me, he's not interested, he likes me again... I guess. I dunno. I'm not really going to concern myself either way. He already did me wrong once, I'm not gonna make the same mistake I made with Poke and let him do it again.

Saturday I ended up sleeping til about 2pm, because Friday night when Bishop and I got back to my house, we talked about our feelings for each other til about 3:30am and I didn't get to sleep til almost 4am. I told him that I had always liked him, but when he told me he was getting new teeth* I was super excited. Well then when I found out he couldn't get the new teeth yet, my feelings didn't change and I still really really liked him. I thought telling him that would hurt his feelings but he said it didn't, and now we're going out out on a date date Friday night! Yay! Anyway, Saturday Bishop came and picked me up around 4:30pm, and we headed over to his parents' house. He was supposed to help his dad fix the roof, but his dad kept on saying he didn't need any help, so we spent most of the day chillin' on the porch with his mom and his older sister. It was awesome. We talked about all kinds of things, I learned a lot about Bishop, and basically it was just plain relaxing. That was great. Around 10:15pm Bishop went to shave before we would head out to Trump's, and while he was in there JAG called him. Apparently JRod and AC had gotten in a fight before the Brooks & Dunn concert, so they called JAG to go with them instead, and now they were shit-faced and needed rescuing, from Bishop of course.

We get to where they are, not far from my house, and AC and her sister are absolutely so belligerently drunk that it's disgusting. AC refuses to get a ride, and insists that Bishop follow her home. It's only about five miles but still that's too far to drive in her condition. She was riding the curb, ran two red lights, and almost crashed into a car when she made a right hand turn. We get back to her place and Bishop keeps asking her where JRod is, and she says she doesn't fucking know and she doesn't fucking care. So we're driving around looking for him, trying to figure out where exactly the fight happened, etc. He could be wandering all over drunk for all we know. Bishop decides we should go to AC's apartment and see if JRod is there. I guess JRod heard Bishop trying to call him through the window, cuz he called and said he was inside AC's apartment. He had been there the whole time. And the real story was that he had gotten so drunk beforehand that he got sick and laid down, and in the meantime AC and her sister took off to the concert with JAG and made up the lame story about the fight. Fucking bullshit.
So we all head over to Trump's, Bishop, JRod, Tekki, and myself, and while we're there we are having a great time... until AC and her sister show up. They start causing issues, AC takes JRod in the back to have some discussion with her about what happened, her sister is sitting with AC's boss who keeps looking at Bishop, and finally it all comes down. JRod and Bishop go outside to talk, AC follows them, and Bishop ends up taking off because JRod keeps wanting him to "smooth things over" with AC and Bishop is having NO part of that. Why would he? She lied and acted like a cunt, when she could have just told the truth. Fucking ridiculous. So Tekki and I had to go get Bishop from the side of the road, and we went back to my house. Coffee was had, conversation was made, and everything felt better.

Sunday I woke up early, around 11:00am, and did laundry, made pasta salad, and read the paper. It was wonderful. I relaxed by myself all day, and ended up going to karaoke at Eldo's at night... and that was the previous post!

Til next time.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

random question - Do I know "Bishop"? He looks familiar in the photos that you post every once in a while ...
Just curious.