15 May 2007

Rorschach Test... yum.

Presenting the first annual ELE Food Rorschach Test. Your answers will provide a window into your inner soul (food and otherwise). But unlike other (psychologists and psychiatrists) professionals who administer Rorschach tests, I have no way of interpreting the results. And since this is a self-administered Rorschach, you can interpret the results any way you see fit. If it's not too painful I would appreciate everyone who takes the test to share his or her results in any way you deem appropriate.

  • 1) Haggen Dasz or Ben & Jerry's? Ben & Jerry's - they have purpose.
  • 2) Skippy or Jif? Neither, I hate peanut butter and it has no place in my cupboards.
  • 3) Bagel or Bialy? Bagel! I love Jews!
  • 4) Whipped or Regular Cream Cheese? Neufchatel - lower in fat and much tastier.
  • 5) Relish or Sauerkraut on your hot dogs? Sauerkraut - I'm German. Relish is yucky.
  • 6) Milk or Dark Chocolate? Dark, preferably bittersweet.
  • 7) Salted or Sweet Butter? Unsalted but not sweet.
  • 8) Pastrami or Corned Beef on a Deli Sandwich? CORNED BEEF (again I love Jews!)
  • 9) French Fries or Onion Rings? Onion rings, the only rings I like.
  • 10) Espresso, Regular Coffee or Latte? All of the above, please!!
  • 11) Crispy or Pliant Bacon? Crispy all the way. Pliant bacon is just gross.
  • 12) White or Dark Meat (on either chicken or turkey)? Dark - more flavor for sure.

The only rule that will be strictly enforced is the no equivication rule. That is, you can't say that I like sweet butter on certain things, and salted butter on others, even if it's true. You must decide which is your over-all preference and vote accordingly.

I would also appreciate any suggestions about questions that should be on the next Food Rorschach test.

You may start the test any time.

No comments: