24 May 2007

Yet another list!

Things that absolutely disgust me:

  • White trash
  • Girls who have more than one child by more than one dude
  • Ketchup
  • Midgets
  • Degoes
  • Runny eggs (except for the yellow part, that I love!)
  • Burps/Belches, especially when someone tries to speak while doing so
  • Ants
  • The weird texture that happens to mashed potatoes when you microwave them in a plastic bowl
  • Dolphins
  • Cottage cheese w/fruit on top
  • Frisco sauce
  • Jaeger (although I can't pass up a free shot of it, I just wince)
  • The inside of a vagina, unless I'm watching a baby come out
  • Furry pussies (what is this, 1978? Get a razor ladies!)
  • Taint
  • Small paperclips
  • Paperclips with coating
  • Ribbed paperclips (for your pleasure)
  • Spittle from tobacco chew
  • Drool in general
  • The smell of a boy who's been playing outside all day
  • Wet dogs (see above, they smell the same)

That's all I can think of. Those things listed above will actually make me gag - some just a little, some actually to the point of yakking. I'm a strange bird.

1 comment:

St. Dickeybird said...

I like vaginas, and midgets. Okay, I really just want to do the 'propeller' thing...