25 April 2007

05:30

BI came into my room this morning, wasted to the point where he could barely talk/walk, and told me he was okay. Now, I'm not the type of roommate, or even as a girlfriend, to really check up on someone. But I had called to see when he would be home, so I could leave the light on and leave the door unlocked, and he'd said he'd be home around 02:00-ish. So, I went to bed around 01:00. Four and a half hours later he was telling me he had just gotten home. I'm like WTF. Then he says his wallet was stolen, so I tell him to look in his car (hoping he hadn't driven but figuring he had) and he says (thank god) that HB brought him home. Then he leaves. Then he comes back in. "Somebody knocked my wallet off the dresser and everything is okay now." Somebody, I suppose, was Natasia, his cat. So I snuck downstairs, got my purse and my keys, and locked myself in my room. Not because I don't trust him, not at all, but because he was SO drunk that I thought he might take my keys and take off for some reason or another. Just wanted to be safe... and I locked my door cuz I needed to get some fucking sleep!

So last night was interesting. I got drunk, in front of the computer, and surfed the internet. I talked to DK for awhile, and that was about it. Not much happened. I watched some TV, went to bed after talking to Cat, blah blah. Boring. Oh well, that's how I like it.

Today at work was great, other than OH being ridiculously rude and not doing her job, as usual. I finally got tired of it and told DD that I don't want to work on any of her files anymore cuz I can't take the disrespect and attitude that I get from her. I tried to talk with her and DD together, calmly and professionally, but it kinda went like this:

Me: "I'm tired of having to ask you for the same stips over and over again and not getting anything from you."
Her: "You're a bitch."

This is what happens when you try and assimilate white trash into white collar settings. I told you we should deport them to Mexico but nooooooooooo nobody wants to listen to ME! Anyway, she finally pissed me off so much by lying straight to DD about me that I fucking walked out of his office and shut down my computer and walked out. I called him while I was out, apologized for blowing up (right before I walked out I said "YOU NEVER WANT TO WORK ON YOUR FUCKING FILES!") and tried to figure something out. Basically, I'm going to keep being the better person, the higher class person, and not work on her shit anymore. Fuck it.

No comments: