19 April 2007

Why.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Broken Emu
Date: 18 Apr 2007, 07:55 AM


I'm not gonna get all drawn out about this, cuz I know you don't care. But. Because I was accused of calling someone a nigger/negro, and accused of calling your brother a retard, Ian and I got into a huge fight and now he's left me again. All I did was try to defend myself and get him to talk to me, but of course we were drunk and shit got out of control. I've asked you when I said these things, who heard me, and if it was in fact true, and you never answered me back. I know he's not going to come back to me again, but if I could at least clear my name of this shit then that would be alright.
Thanks.


RS's reply:

I did not even hear it but that is what everyone told me. I was not even upset being that I did not hear it. I am sorry about you and Poke. I just think that if you did say it it was wrong. I also know that if you did say what you did it probaly would have started a fight.


I can't believe that Poke making me feel shitty for saying those things was apparently a lie. What a fucking jackass. I'm pissed now. No longer hurt, like I was 20 minutes ago, just pissed. That kinda makes me feel better cuz at least I have a reason to hate him now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are crazy. Under no circumstances is it ok to call someone anything like that no matter what you are doing. If the person I was with ever did that I would break up with them too. What you say reflects back on the person you are with. I don't blame him for doing it! You need some help!

K said...

Well I feel sorry for the person you are with then. If you're pathetic and stupid enough to believe a rumour over someone you supposedly LOVE and TRUST, then you're obviously a very disturbed individual. Poke doesn't deserve me. He should have known me better than to think I'd call someone a nigger/negro/retard. He's not worth my time. It's obvious that he lied, RS proved that with his email. So whoever you are, and I have a pretty good idea, get a life and get over yourself.