03 April 2007

White Trash vs. Illegal Aliens.

Alright. Here's my plan.

Mexicans, Cubans, whatevers, they all come here illegally and work really hard for really cheap and don't take up much space cuz they live like 20 to an apartment. In the meantime, there are welfare-sucking white trash folks out there who drain the economy, dirty up the area, and keep trailer-park trailer-makers in business. BULLSHIT! I say, we let all the -icans come here to America and make it just a lil easier for them to become citizens, and for every one -ican that comes here we deport two white trash people. There will be no more Jerry Springer, no more Judge Judy/Alex/Joe Brown/Milian, no more wife beatings, no more bad economy. So. Let's figure out how we can put this plan into action, cuz I really fucking hate white trash.


2 comments:

St. Dickeybird said...

That would be nice, but where would accept the trash?
NOT CANADA, PLEASE!!!

K said...

No no no honey, the trash would go to Mexico! We're basically trading cheap labor for the removal of white trash! I suppose I didn't make that very clear. I would never do such a thing to my favorite North American country! LOL