17 April 2007

Bitch, make me some helper!

This is the photo that inspired the title of this post:

I feel the need to point out that Poke doesn't really have a big belly like that, haha, he was sticking it out and stretching right at the moment when I snapped the pic! Even if he did have a big belly I would still think he's the sexiest man in the universe though.

Anyway, happy girl, right here!

So, ironic thing happened to me. While I was in rehab I rec'd a blockbuster online movie in the mail. I opened it up last night, and it was "Bowling for Columbine" by Michael Moore. I found this quite strange considering what happened at Virgina Tech yesterday. The higher powers can be clever sometimes.

Speaking of higher powers, WTF are they doing to me? I understand karma and so forth, but this just is NOT fair. I'm finally happy, so happy, and then some shit falls right on my head. Poke's friends are all over me about something I supposedly said (which was calling some black dude a nigger and calling this one guy's brother retarded) that I would NEVER EVER say to someone's face. I know I didn't say this shit, because I wouldn't, and I know I didn't say it because nothing happened that night. If I had really called dude a nigger and called other guy a retard, I'm sure I would have gotten slapped/yelled at/kicked out/etc. It's ridiculous, and it's all heresay. None of the people accusing me actually heard me say it - they told Poke that they heard that I had said it. Lame. Fucking lame. In addition to his friends thinking I'm a cruel heartless/racist bitch, his mom hates me now. I'm not even going to go into that. So it sucks major monkey balls, being hated by all, just because I made a mistake.

I said something I regret while I was angry and hurt. EVERYONE DOES IT. If Poke can forgive me, why can't anyone else? I know they aren't the ones who really matter in the scheme of things, but it's very frustrating to have negativity coming from all sides.

Well, FUCK THEM. Poke and I are happy, and that is what really matters. Yay.


And here we are... looking very awesome. I love this picture. We are so perfect.

No comments: