24 April 2007

RE: Comment on "Updaterino"

Anonymous said:
"I know if i was ever accused of it no one would believe it because they have met me and know that I am from the class of people who don't say those words. It would have never have been an issue. You should really watch your language and that way no one will ever make that mistake."


Well see, "Anonymous", that was my whole issue. I'm from a MUCH higher class of people than Poke and his friends. I've never been to jail, I've never been on house arrest, never been arrested for dealing drugs or domestic violence, I don't have several illegitimate children, etc. They're used to people talking that way! I, on the other hand, never would. I have a real job, I don't work at a carryout or live off welfare, I have a nice savings account, I DON'T LIVE WITH MY PARENTS, and so forth. Trust me, I'm a much MUCH higher class of people than they are. I'm amused by your comment, because it's obvious that you don't know me in real life, and, if you do, then it's apparent you're too chicken to tell me what you really think. You see, Poke and his friends come from the Jerry Springer class of society - aka, White Trash. I come from the upper-middle class of society - my parents are still married, I got a great private school education, I never wanted for anything, be it love or material things. I'm an awesome person, and I won't let anyone bring me down. (Oh no, we got to keep on mooooving.)

So, fuck you! Hehehe, I've been such a happy girl lately that I don't really give a flying fuck if you think I'm "of such a class" because I know I'm of a high class of people and you, most likely, are not. I could be wrong, you could just be talking out of your ass, but who knows. Generally speaking, those who randomly attack others instead of looking at things objectively tend to be lower class because they haven't learned proper manners/etiquette. Telling me to "watch my language" is amusing - are you my mom? I've talked to my BLACK friends, one of whom I consider one of my best friends, RM, and they were as shocked as I was to hear I was being accused of these things. "You? Call someone that? Why would I even be friends with you if I thought you were that kind of person?"

I, Vindicated Emu.

No comments: