23 April 2007

Updaterino

OH yeah!
He's 31. I'm 25. Not too bad. When I was 18 my fiancee was 30, so whatev. The older the man the more likely he will be on my maturity level! Hahaha!

And, you all should check out the comment left on my post titled "Why." I'm pretty sure D*Martin left it, but I don't know 100%. Whoever it was, they're fucking retarded. I never said it was alright to call someone a nigger/negro/retarded, in fact, I was so upset because I was being accused of it! If I thought it was okay, duh, I wouldn't have tried to defend myself. But anyway. Some people just like to hit the pipe.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know if i was ever accused of it no one would believe it because they have met me and know that I am from the class of people who don't say those words. It would have never have been an issue. You should really watch your language and that way no one will ever make that mistake.