09 April 2007

I forgot to tell you!

I dressed up in my pretty pretty dress last night, and I must say, damn I sure do have a nice ass. Great tits too, but we knew that already.

Anyway, here are some pics.




Fox sleeping



Mickey sleeping.



Mickey sleeping again, this time you can see his little snaggletooth!



Some kid's dad at the party, wearing his daughter's headband to keep the hair out of his eyes.



Poke and JW.



Very nice boy who has a girl's name (traditionally a boy's name but only in Ireland) and I thought he looked like Dickeybird so I took his picture. He looked more like Dickeybird in person than in this silly pic though.

2 comments:

St. Dickeybird said...

Ummm, no. Not a chance. I don't fucking think so. I don't grin like that, and would have my balls cut off before wearing a hoodie.
:)

K said...

Hey! I was drunk! And that boy amused me! LOL he was cheesin' it up for the camera anyway, I promise he really didn't look like a goat that had smoked too much reefer... Trust me, it was definitely a *good* association.