23 April 2007

Totally amused.

LOL.
I'm so amused.

D*Martin and I are no longer friends. Friday night just before BI and I left for Groucho's, D*Martin sent me a text saying that he was fired for no reason and would be boycotting Cat's shows. I tried calling him, thinking it was a joke, but he didn't answer. We get to karaoke and I'm talking to Cat trying to figure out what's going on, and she shows me this conversation that she and D*Martin had. What happened was as follows: she was on her way to Groucho's, when D*Martin sent her a text saying he just dropped off the CDs at her house (about 15 minutes away from Groucho's) because something came up and he couldn't make it to the bar. She replied that now she was going to be late cuz she had to go all the way back home. He got pissy, saying something like "things come up" and she reminded him that she had told him at 3pm that day (this was at about 9pm) to drop off the stuff at the bar, and the fact that he didn't do it was very inconsiderate. His reply? "Up Yours." TO HIS FRIEND AND BOSS!!

So, I called him out. I told him that he hadn't been fired for no reason, and that I had seen the texts they sent back and forth. He went off on me! Called me a fat pig, said it was no wonder I can't keep a man, and other nasty things. Then he apologized and said he was just angry and I had made it worse. I told him that I was more than willing to be objective, and I know people say things they don't mean when they're angry. Then he started talking more shit to Cat, and then again to me. At this point, I've had enough of his shit, so whatever, it's over. You can't talk to my best friend, who is supposed to be your boss even, like that and you can't talk to me like that and expect to get away with it.
This continued all weekend. One minute he's apologizing and saying he doesn't want me to hate him, and when I try and talk to him he talks more shit. I told him he brought it all on himself and he said that the only thing I know how to do is point the finger at someone else. I told him he's not hurting my feelings, and he said that he couldn't believe I called someone a retard and I make him sick. I don't understand WTF is going on with him, how he could turn on us so quickly, the two people who were supposed to be his best friends. It's very sad.

On a GREAT note, I had an awesome time on Friday at Groucho's, despite D*Martin's jackassery. KS was there... not KS the russian, but a new KS. Coincidentally named Kevin as well! Anyway. I've known him for about two months, met him around my birthday time, and he's always been super nice. I made a bad impression, being drunk and mouthy, but he still liked me and would buy me a beer every time I sang a song he liked, which was always! But I digress. KS happened to be in rehab with me, which made Poke a lil uncomfortable, which I found amusing. We talked while we were there, after I finally realised it was him, but when he found out I had a man he kinda shied away a little bit. We did eat breakfast together two mornings though, and would talk a little bit when we were out smoking. *sigh* I'm happy just thinking about him, so I'll get to the point. I totally dug this guy before Poke and I got back together, but I was too shy to say anything. Well Friday night he was at Groucho's when I got there, and I walked straight over and sat down next to him. I surely was not going to waste any time getting to know this dude. We talked, it was great, by the end of the night I was like putty in his hands. It was so awesome. He's so fucking nice it's ridiculous. Nothing but compliments coming out of his mouth, and it was great because they were all genuine. KS wasn't using lines to get me in bed or anything, as a matter of fact, we didn't even really talk about sex at all.

So I took him home with me.

For three hours, he literally ravished me... no sex. None. It was awesome. He had been saying all night that he couldn't wait to kiss me, and when we finally kissed, omg, it was awesome. I need to backtrack though, lol. When we got home and went upstairs, he immediately started lighting all the candles in my room. That was so cool. He made the room so romantic, and with my hangy thing and all the passion, it was just wonderful. *sigh* We did attempt to have some sex, after all this ravishing, but we were both so exhausted by that time that there was really no point to it, hahaha. He stayed the night, of course, and in the morning when we woke up (in each other's arms, no less! We cuddled all night while we were sleeping!) I asked him if I was still as beautiful as he thought the night before. He said yes, possibly more so. *shiver* How awesome. We're not dating yet, but hopefully this Friday something substantial will happen. Haha, I asked him if I was his girlfriend and he was like, "Not yet, but soon!" *sigh* I feel like a kid right now, it's awesome.
Saturday I was bummed that he didn't call me, and then BI made me realise that I hadn't given him my number. So I called and left him a message around 11pm, and he called me yesterday, twice, from work. Yay! I won't get to see him til Friday, cuz he's working 8am-8pm this week, and neither one of us has driving privileges after 8pm (haha!) so that will suck, but he said he'll give me a call. I really hope this works out, he makes me feel special. I haven't had that in years, literally.

Yesterday my parents brought over the new TV and entertainment center. Well, technically, it's an old TV and a really old entertainment center, but they are both in top shape and shit, they were free. Yeah, my damn parents decided to get a frickin' plasma TV, woop-dee-doo. So, anyway, we moved the white dresser up to my room and put the silver TV in there, and now we have a big TV and a real entertainment center for the living room. Happy happy, joy joy! My mom also gave me my easter basket (ok, everyone at once, "awww!") which had $20 gift cards to BK and Chipotle, a $10 card for Wendy's, some Cadbury Creme Eggs, a nightgown with a kitty on it, some kitty socks, and... I can't remember what else. OH! Jelly Beans. Mmmmm.

BI is a very very great roommate. He's accommodating and fun and respectful. It's cool. Saturday when he finally came downstairs, we were talking and I said that KS was very swell. BI goes, "Yeah, sounded like it!" and I told him that we didn't even have sex. He was baffled, but made the best remark ever: "Well, even so, he lasted longer than Poke ever did!" ROFL! I love BI.

We went to Eldo's for karaoke because I had to sing off against the two people who qualified with me last Sunday. One dude didn't show up, but the other girl did, so it was just her and I. I sang "Before he Cheats" and she sang some Jimmy Buffet song with spanish lyrics. She did very well, and I was glad to have some good competition. The other nights were pretty shitty, except for Friday which was probably the best night of the whole contest. But anyway, I won last night, so that means I have a chance to go to Beulah Park and compete for $1,000. I doubt I'll even place, but that's fine. At least I did well enough to get there and people will hear me sing other than just my karaoke friends!

Now that I've posted a novella here, have a look at this shit which is kewl, and I will let you go.

Kelly
&
Kevin

81% Compatible

♥ Kelly and Kevin have very recently begun dating. The age difference may create some difficulties in terms of compatibility. However, similar personality descriptions are a plus. Their shared faith will help form a bond between them. They both drink, so there is no incompatibility there. Both are also sports fans, and that can bring people together. However, their astrological signs are not in harmony. Their common love of animals is good thing. And their views on children are similar. Both are sexually-uninhibited. Overall, Kelly and Kevin are quite compatible. There are a few rough spots, but nothing that cannot be overcome. ♥

Dating Compatibility Test on Dating Diversions

1 comment:

Mimi said...

So what is the age differents??? (Sophie's Mimi and Amy's mom)