19 April 2007

Poked in the Eye or Poke gets an Eyeful

My email to Poke this morning, when I found out the truth from RS:

Just in case you blocked me, I thought I'd email you what RS said to me. I can't believe you lied. What was the point? Whatever, now I have a reason to really say Fuck You and never trust you again. You claim that what other people say have no affect on your decisions, but apparently that's a lie as well. RS indicated that it was simply a rumour, and he wasn't even upset about it. So WHY would you make a big deal out of it and make me feel like shit if HE DIDN'T EVEN CARE?! If you hadn't lied/made me feel shitty we never would have gotten in a fight and broken up. I never would have felt the need to ask JN what he thought of the things I was being accused of. But I would have found out the truth eventually.

As of now, I'm not the one who embarrassed you - you've embarrassed yourself by accusing me of these things, which EVERYONE who knows me thinks is completely ludicrous, and you've made yourself look like a big piece of shit by leaving me over something so innane. I'm amused. And don't worry about having to keep your profile private, I'm not going to contact anyone. If all your friends think that you're still a swell guy, more power to them. I'm not gonna open their eyes to reality, I'll just let them find out on their own like I did. Knowing that I'm in the right here and actually did nothing wrong is fine enough for me - your mom and your sister got what they wanted, they won out over you and influenced your decisions. I'll bet your super happy about that! =) So keep on collecting friends like dust and I won't bother you. Trust me.

If you care to redeem yourself and explain what happened and why you made the accusations you did, I'm willing to listen because I don't hate you and I never will, I still love you as a matter of fact but I'm incredibly angry with you right now. I'm hurt because I thought of all people you were the one I could trust, until I found this shit out. I'm not going to count on anything though, cuz I know how proud you are.

Like I said, I'll mail your shit back to you, your socks/hat/t-shirt/necklace you got me. I'm not moving to DC right away, probably sometime next year when my probation is over, but I'm most likely moving to Cleveland within the next few months to take care of my gramma before she dies. So good luck to you, I hope you're happy with the decisions you've made in your life.


And now, for the proof:
(this is where I inserted RS's email back to me)

No comments: