19 April 2007

Rape! Yay!

So, I suppose I shall tell you all now how it went down.

Tuesday night, we went to karaoke, and Poke didn't qualify to go to Beulah Park. He was all foul because of that, and because he dropped the ball to be the lead singer of this band he wanted to be in. So anyway. I'm trying to be the nice girlfriend etc. We all go to TeeJay's after karaoke. While we're there, I ask JN if he thinks I would call someone a nigger. The reason I asked him is because he's half black and I know he's incredibly sensitive to the word. Well I ended up offending him, I cried a lot, his gf talked to me outside, and within fifteen minutes or so JN had calmed down and forgiven me. He knew I didn't mean to offend him, I was just asking, but he would have preferred if I said "n-word" or something instead of the word "nigger". As I'm outside crying with his girl, Poke comes out and yells at me, saying that I shouldn't have said anything and he ordered me some food and I need to just come inside and eat it. So I do, and everything goes okay, and we go home. When we get home and go to bed, we're laying there and I ask him why he yelled at me. He starts flipping out, throws the pillow across the room, storms down the stairs, saying that there's no way I'm gonna put all this on him. I'm like WTF I'm not putting anything on you! So he's trying to leave and I grab him so that he can't because I'm not going to go one more day feeling guilty and confused over something I know I didn't do. Well then he changes his story. JW never said I called someone a nigger, RS mentioned that I called someone a negro. I'm like well if that's the case, I will gladly apologize because negro is a word I use in my everyday terminology and although I try not to say it to people I think it might offend, it happens. I would take full responsibility for it and totally apologize. BUT. I'm not going to take responsibility for calling RS's brother a retard because I KNOW I didn't, especially since his brother was practically the only person I talked to that night. He even gave me a hug at the end when we were leaving and said he couldn't wait to see me again. So fuck that. Anyway, it's going back and forth and back and forth and he keeps trying to walk away and I keep grabbing him to keep him from going because WE ARE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH. Then he goes, "My mother was right. You are crazy and unstable." So I say, "Fuck you get the fuck out of my house" and push him out the door.

I collapse, sobbing, and lapse into a panic attack. BI calls the ambulance, and they come, and scare me into calming down because there is no fucking way I'm going to the hospital but they tell me that if I don't calm down, they have no choice but to take me. So I calm down.

That's that. I know I was right, I know Poke lied, so right now I'd like to ass rape him with a sharp stick, and although it would hurt, it wouldn't hurt enough to satisfy me. But it would be a start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh a huge Pineapple would be better than a stick...