22 December 2005

Don't Tell Anyone I Punched that Boy.

Remember on GMc's birthday when this happened (October 2005):

"There was this kid, Brian, and he was pretty cool. Then he asked for a ride home, and since he only lived four blocks from me, I said no problem. Well we had just dropped O off and the kid leans up to the front seat and says, "You guys wanna party?" and GMc says "Well she used to be a coke head and I used to smoke crack so what do you mean by party?" and the kid is just like "Um let me call my dude, whatever you want" but we didn't want anything, we were just going to maybe take it if he had it. We pulled over to The Continent where he said he lived, and I told him to get the fuck out of the car. He did, and said he wanted to talk to GMc for a second, and he kept trying to get GMc to buy something. We were so not interested. I told GMc to get back in the car, and he did, and we drove off, leaving the boy in the parking lot. I wonder if he actually lived there or not... oh well. The damn security guard was circling the area watching us and I sure didn't want to go to jail. Fuck that boy."

Well that kid yakked in GMc's car that night, which he didn't find out until like the next day or something. So, this kid has been harassing me all the time when I see him. He talks so much shit to me, calling me a whore and everything else, and I totally don't instigate it. So last night I punched him in the nose. It bled a lot. He called me a whore and said that his friend would pay him to take me home. Fuck that. I cried.

No comments: