19 December 2005

OK long post

Well I could just say that SL's week here was the best week of my life, but that would just be boring!

Monday we went to my parents' house for dinner and then hung out with my little brother. They played video games while I effed around on the computer and made a mix CD. It was just generic family relaxing fun, quite wonderful.

Tuesday we went to the Hot Spot and it was super fun. O was there, Geo, Moose, Pula, and a bunch of other people. We had so so SO much fun. There were these older kind of business guys and they LOVED my singing and one gave me a Coors Light that I pounded in 37 seconds. It was last call. SL thought he was gonna yak when we got home because he and O had shared something like 4 pitchers of Amber Bock and SL is definitely not used to drinking that thick kind of beer. Luckily he didn't and he got over it and it was all good.

Wednesday we went to the Karaoke Cocksuckers Christmas Party at Brewstir's in the Continent. GMc had come over for dinner (I made pork and broccoli chinese dinner) and then the three of us headed over there. My parents got there at the same time as us, so that was good. D*Martin was there, Uncle Bob and his daughter, Cat, and some other folks I know from around. Cat had a raffle, you got a ticket for showing up and every time you sang you got a ticket. SL won a giant Hershey's kiss, which he gave to D*Martin, my mom won edible underwear which she traded to D*Martin for the kiss, and I won a masturbation kit. GMc won a cool Bacardi baseball jersey and also I think he got a shitty t-shirt too. Other people won things like a vibrator or a kind of t-shirt or whatever. It was very very very fun. I was so trashed. SL bought me two roses, and I almost cried.

Thursday we went to Zuey's to meet KP and a few of her friends. We were sitting there chillin' and then she left to take her friends home. SL started talking to Wags about army stuff so I was just looking around being bored. I felt a little drunk but not too bad. I turned my head once and then all of a sudden I had the worst migraine ever. We didn't go to karaoke, we just went home. As soon as I got out into the fresh air I felt better but still kinda shitty. We got Taco Bell on the way home and I was so mad because they gave me chicken and I fucking hate chicken.

Friday I called off because I felt sick. I think I was just hurting from the night before, but I wanted to spend time with SL too so it was alright. I was coughing my ass off all day though and I know I had a little bit of a fever, so I'm not sure what was up with the migraine but whatever. SL and I woke up around nine a.m. and had some adult time then went back to sleep. Then woke up around noon and had some adult time and tried to go back to sleep but I decided I was hungry and it was time for Chipotle. So we did that, then went to Rent-A-Center to pay my bill, then went to Kohl's, JoAnn Fabrics, and The Polaris Fashion Place. We were in the mall (I'm sorry, "Fashion Place") and SL wanted to look at engagement rings. Apparently he has opened a savings account specifically for buying me a ring. He got approved for the store credit at Ashcroft and Oak, and luckily he doesn't have to put that much down on the ring we want. I was so happy I could cry. At this rate I will be divorced and remarried within a year and a half. I hope it all works out well. I'm just worried about SL being in the army and going to Iraq and the troubles he's had with jobs lately. He has a job, but the thing is that it's the 3rd one he's had since we started talking. He hasn't missed any time one he started working, like gaps in employment or anything, but still... it's worrisome. In the evening we went to Kroger's and did grocery shopping which was quite difficult for me because I'm so used to being single and doing it my way and I have a system, which SL was messing up. I got over it. Friday night SL made a wonderful Italian dinner. We had a semi-romantic evening, and it was beautiful. Then he told me something that I have been pondering for awhile and it turned out he has been lying to me, even though I knew it anyway. I got over it, told him he had better NEVER lie to me again, and he cried a lot. Like, a really lot. More than me. So I know he felt bad. No, he wasn't cheating on me. It was something incredibly menial and totally irrelevant to the scheme of things, he was just being strange.

Saturday I practically cried all day. We went to the Waffle House to meet JR the Hippie for brunch but he never showed up. Ended up spending almost two hours there and drinking nearly five to eight cups of coffee each. But SL loved it. After that we headed over to SS/Jms house to meet them and see the bebes. The new one was sleeping when we got there but the boy was playing Spiderman so we all sat around and talked and watched them play. SL and Jms got along well and they were both helping the boy learn how to play... well theorhetically I suppose they were telling SL how to play because he didn't really know how that well. Regardless, it was cute. I got to look at the bebe and she was sleepin' in her bassinet all cute and stuff, it was great. She's getting so big! We stayed for a few hours and then went home. After some adult fun and things of that nature, SL made another great italian dinner. We went to Zuey's to meet up w/RB and her husband TB (RB is my one girl friend from high school.) We talked about some shit I had completely forgotten about and that was off the hook. I had so much fun. I haven't really seen RB all that much, I think maybe about once since I got married. I saw her a few times when she was at ONU with JAFH, but then when I got hitched and he went to BGSU, I just kinda lost contact, which sucked. Maybe now that I'm in a more normal part of life we can be in touch better. Anyway, they stayed for about two hours, and it started to get really loud because the band was about to start playing. JR the Hippie came in right as they were leaving, and he tried to sell us some two year old acid. I laughed in his face. SL didn't like JR because they are so much alike and SL doesn't want me hanging around w/someone like JR. I told him not to worry because I see JR about twice a year anymore. We hung out and listened to the band, and talked to a few people. The Boring Kid Nicholas showed up and I was kinda glad actually because I haven't seen him in forever and I was getting a little worried. Turns out he got a new dog that he has been retraining because the first person who had it trained it wrong or something. Whatever, I'm just glad he's not dead. SL and I hung out for awhile and then went home and laid on the couch and I cried a little bit because I was so sad to think of him leaving the next day.

Sunday was the worst day ever. We woke up, had some adult fun, ate a ton of food, had some more adult fun, laid around and watched Law & Order SVU marathon then had some more adult fun (twice this time) and then he had to go to the airport. We got Taco Bell on the way, and ate it while driving. We made it to the airport at 3:45 p.m. for his 4:10 p.m. flight. He made it though, and got to W. Palm beach around ten p.m. I didn't cry too much on the way home from the airport or on the way there, but when I got home and changed the sheets and started cleaning up and stuff, it was all over. I was hoping I would find something he had left, and I did (his Brooklyn hat and his plane ticket and his pj pants) and that made me cry harder. I was really crying for about an hour and a half. I went to karaoke with GG and we had a great time. Before we left I gave her her Christmas present which was a very awesome purse she wanted from Kohl's that is just like mine, with a Jaegermeister button that flashes and everything! I also gave her some lip gloss that is Skittles flavored. She reacted exactly like I thought she would, yelping "YAY!" when she saw what it was. I rule. At karaoke it was dead because the roads were kinda shitty, so I got to sing a lot. Apparently there has been a downfall in the friendship between Poke and D*Martin, so he was trying to think of something evil we could do to Poke to make him realise what a loser he is. We came up with a few ideas but not many. D*Martin spent a lot of time trying to get me to get with him, and it's getting kind of old. He met SL and could see that I am obviously in love with SL, I don't know why he's still trying. I guess he just has nothing better to do. I called SL when I got home and we talked for a little while and I cried a little bit more. Then we went to sleep.

What a great week.

No comments: