04 December 2005

Never Drive Faster than your Guardian Angel can Fly.

Sunday, I was sick as death. I thought I was going to die, seriously. I woke up at 6am, feeling icky in the tummy. So I don't have to go into detail, let's just say I was so sick that I really considered setting up camp in front of the toiley. Truley. By nine pm my fever had risen to 103.4 F, and I wanted to die, but instead my dad brought me ginger ale and Tylenol, and my fever went down to 99.1 F by midnight.

Monday I was fine, but just worn out from being so sick the day before. I did nothing.

Tuesday I went to karaoke at Brewstir's on High with O. It was very fun, except for the stuff about SL that pissed me off. I talked to these very nice boys who are also in real estate, and one of them was hitting on me and doing a really good job. I appreciated his kindness especially when I told him I was taken and he didn't even stop being nice. That was manly of him. I ended up talking to these two other dudes and they bought me a beer and some shots (as previously mentioned in that other post) and it was all good. O and I went to Hot Spot and I was trashed (as previously mentioned as well.)

Wednesday... I did nothing.

Thursday I had to have a beer, work was just too stressful. So I went to Zuey's and guess who was there?! KT! He had gotten fired the night of the Michigan/OSU game, but he's back now, yay yay yay. GMc was coming over for dinner and met me there around seven. KL ended up coming in and I was very happy because I haven't seen her in about two months. Yay! She's excited to meet SL, and she's coming back to work this week. I'm so happy! GMc and I went home to eat chicken dinner but I didn't feel like cooking so we went to Fiesta Jalisco instead. I've been there three times since I got back from Florida. I fucking love that restaurant. After dinner we headed to Eldo's, where I had two beers and was tired of drinking. I pretty much hung out with D*Martin, Poke, and their friends, and it was alright. GG came in and I talked to her a little bit, and Moose came in but I wanted to stay away from him cuz of that thing that happened the other week, I'm still not down with it.
D*Martin and I were talking, and he told me that he had wanted to hook up with me before, but he was waiting for me to get back from Florida. Apparently he thought I would have a terrible time there, and when I came back he could just pull up quick to retrieve it. Since this was not the case, I guess now he just has a crush on me. He hasn't tried anything though, and I think that's very nice of him.

Friday I did nothing.

Saturday I got my hair done in the afternoon:
I love the red and gold look, it's totally awesome. I'm so happy with the results. Saturday night was my company Holiday Party (not Christmas since we do have a Jewish kid workin' for us!) at Hyde Park. I was expecting more, food-wise, but my Veal Chop was delicious. The sides left much to be desired and everyone who got steak felt that theirs was way over cooked. It was alright though, open bar (yee!) and I had 2 Absolut Mandarin and Cranberry and five or six glasses ($18 each) of White Zinfandel...mmmm... Yeah. I took GMc as my date, and we had a very good time. We sat with DJ and his wife, and KG and her man. I took some pics, look for those on the album page Monday night. The only thing that I didn't like about the party was the fact that WR got trashed and for some reason brought up this party VM had a year and a half ago where I lost my panties and my jeans due to pot brownies and a kid named Brandon. I don't know WHY WR has to bring it up, but he always does. His ass was passed out on the lawn at that party, so he has no room to talk. At least I didn't get drunk.
There was an ice storm while we were inside partying, so GMc drove home because being from Canada he has much experience driving on slick roads. I was more than happy to let him! I still had to drive home from his house to mine, but it's only about seven miles and the roads were pretty wet by that time so it was all good. However, I think hills in areas where snow and ice are expected should be outlawed, that's just my opinion.

Today was family picture day at the JC Penney's. I don't mind taking pictures, but for some reason, every year, I always look like I'm 40 years old. I look about 20 lbs heavier and so wrinkly, it's weird. I hope the pics come out alright, they weren't too great last year but oh well. I had rock star hair for these pics, oh yeah. After that we went to eat at Ruby Tuesday's where I had a bison burger. Oh my gosh, bison is so good! Much better than beef! I think I may start buying it just for myself because I loved it. Yum. My little brother got his driver's license on the 1st, so my parents got him a keychain w/his own key on it, and a visor clip that says, "Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly." Words to the wise.

Tonight, karaoke. Yup.

No comments: