09 December 2005

This Will be Interesting

Go to your calendar and pick the first entry of each month. Copy and paste the first line of that entry and that is your year end review.


January: Well hello.


February: I hate Stupid Bowl Sunday.


March: OH MY DEAR LORD IN HEAVEN I can't take this anymore.


April: Oh my gosh!


May: "...You know, where people play games with the night... god, it was too hot to sleep... I turned around and she said, 'Why do you always end up down at Nick's Cafe?'... Catch the Blue Train... look for me, Somewhere down the Crazy River..." ~"Somewhere Down the Crazy River" by Robby Robertson.


June: Also, drinking a gallon of "Mountain Blast" Powerade will turn your poo neon green.


July: Well, that's the day I'm going to die.


August: ~Sources say they did not have enough bread.


September: Name: Kelly.


October: They're both fucking close to water. Har.


November: Like myspace.com which is pretty fucking gay but I signed up awhile back and then my yahoo! account was hacked/fucked/destroyed and when SL told me he was updating his tonight I decided I may as well do the same.


December: Alright, this is probably the most fucked up one to date, only because it's so fantastical... if that's a word.


I have no idea how to sum up this year. I'd say... fucked up. Very different. Fast.


It reads like this though: "Well hello. I hate Stupid Bowl Sunday. OH MY DEAR LORD IN HEAVEN I can't take this anymore. Oh my gosh! "...You know, where people play games with the night... god, it was too hot to sleep... I turned around and she said, 'Why do you always end up down at Nick's Cafe?'... Catch the Blue Train... look for me, Somewhere down the Crazy River..." ~"Somewhere Down the Crazy River" by Robby Robertson. Also, drinking a gallon of "Mountain Blast" Powerade will turn your poo neon green. Well, that's the day I'm going to die. ~Sources say they did not have enough bread. Name: Kelly. They're both fucking close to water. Har. Like myspace.com which is pretty fucking gay but I signed up awhile back and then my yahoo! account was hacked/fucked/destroyed and when SL told me he was updating his tonight I decided I may as well do the same. Alright, this is probably the most fucked up one to date, only because it's so fantastical... if that's a word."

No comments: