22 December 2005

Mrs. SL

Yippie Woo and Skipper Do I'm going to Jersey, how about you?!

Oh yes, I'm going to New Jersey for New Years, yay yay yay. I'm dropping GG off in Pennsylvania to see her man on the way there, how nice of me. I was worried about Wendell riding in the car that long but TG calmed my fears about it. Animals in cars make me shake. It's all good though, since Wendell is a Seeing Eye Dog she is trained to be a certain way in the car. That's wonderful. I already knew that, but I guess I just needed reassurance.

Last night I went to Eldo's and hung out with J1, who I haven't seen in months. She was really busy with her kids and their ceiling fell in and everything, so it's okay. We had a great time. We sat with AE, who is just a bit off her rocker. Oh man. But last night she wasn't too bad until she started getting ripped and complained about GMc being moody and how he wasn't a good boyfriend and blah blah and I was like whatever lady. I took her and Brewstir's J to the other Brewstir's where I hung with D*Martin and Jstn and it was good times until...

No comments: