07 December 2005

Salt would be better if it wasn't so Salty.

Okay now I will tell you about last night.

Decided to go to karaoke at Brewstirs on High because... well, I like it. Txt msged O and he wanted to go so I picked him up around nine fifteen and we headed over. It was snowing like a mug. KP and T met us there later, around ten I think. D*Martin was there also. We all had a wonderful time. O left around eleven to go to the Hot Spot, but that was okay.
T pissed me off because he said that shit about long distance relationships, but whatever, he's not my favorite person in the world and I think he's playing my best good friend, KP, but what can I do? I warned her and she knows it so I just sit and wait to either 1) be proven wrong or 2) provide a shoulder to cry on. That is how a good friend acts. (She already knows all this, we talked about it earlier today.) But T was commenting on how I was "all over" D*Martin, which was just not true. D*Martin and I were sitting next to each other, and we touch a lot, but I can't think of anything that I would do with/to him or whatever that I wouldn't do in front of SL. Probably wouldn't fuck around w/him so much (we do that stupid little kid thing like "I'm not touching yooooou.") because I'd be busy touching SL... but that's it. I'm no cheater and I'm really fucking committed to this relationship! Damnit! Anyway.

I sang a whole fuckin' bunch of times, and it was awesome. I kicked major ass on "I Will Survive" and "I'll Be Home for Christmas." I didn't know I could sing that Christmas song so well, but I rocked - I usually rock though.

I really had a great time last night. KP and/or T were paying for the pitchers, and I ended up spending nothing. It's cool, she knows I'll get her back. That's how we roll. I did two shots, it was great times. I wasn't drunk at the end of the night either, just a bit tipsy, and made it home just fine with no worries... except I was effing starving. Made some shitty nachos, ate, went to bed.

Woke up this morning and found out I'm not pregnant. Awesome. I wasn't worried that I was, I didn't even have the slightest thought about it, but it's always nice to know. Now I have cramps and I'm craving salt like a damn... something that likes salt... French Fry. One time I told my friend JAFH that salt would be so much better if it wasn't so salty. Hence, the title of this post. W00t.

No comments: