07 December 2005

I'm going back to being a drunk.

Alright, I can't stand these dreams that I can remember. Fuckin' crazy shit. I was convinced I was pregnant when I woke up. Thankfully, not so. Anyway.

I dreamt I was at work, but instead of people having "cubicles" they had "areas" with nice wooden desks, sitting chairs and couches and nice lamps and rugs and stuff. But it was in the same office as I work now. My boss DE brought his wife and his little boy to the office, and the baby was running all over the place. I started hanging out with him, and he loved me. He would follow me every where (he just started walking about 2 months ago) and he would fall over and get back up and run after me. We walked to the Chinese buffet that was down the hall, and he loved crab rangoon (I think this was me still being hungry for Chinese from yesterday's lunch.) He was wandering around the office, and then we decided to nap. DE's wife found me and him sleeping on a couch, content. DE thought we were cute but yelled at me to get back to work (he never yells.) As I was going back to my office, his wife says, "Oh by the way congratulations on your little one!" and I said "Thanks!"

Strange shit I tell ya what.

Anyway, the only other thing I have to say is fuck you to everyone who thinks a long distance relationship isn't real. Fuck you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*high-fives Kelly*
"Yeah, Fuck them!"

Ironhorse

K said...

^5 IronHorse \m/
"YEAH!"