27 December 2005

End of Year Survey 2005

What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before? Drove to Florida.
Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Yes I kept them and I don't know if I'll make any.
Did anyone close to you give birth? KL and SS.
Did anyone close to you die? Yeah my Uncle Ron.
What countries did you visit? I don't think any... Nope, none.
What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? More money and a divorce.
What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? The whole month of May (TM bullshit and some other crap, see the archives!), August 6th (talked to SL for the first time), August 10th (My Uncle died)
What was your biggest achievement of the year? Saving and getting a credit card.
What was your biggest failure? Still not getting a divorce.
Did you suffer illness or injury? Plenty. I found out in Feb. that I still had the chlam from my stupid husband, I puked like 18 times this year (usually I go years w/out yakking), I was hungover for the 3rd time in my life, I fell down the stairs, I got mauled by kittens, I had an allergic reaction to a small child...
What was the best thing you bought? Plane tickets.
Whose behavior merited celebration? Mine. I went from Super Slut to Super Monogamous and that was good.
Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? SB.
Where did most of your money go? Bills, plane tickets, vacations.
What did you get really, really, really excited about? Meeting SL.
What song will always remind you of 2005? My Humps.
Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier or sadder?
Happier.
Thinner or fatter? Slightly thinner.
What do you wish you'd done more of? Save money.
What do you wish you had done less of? Spent money.
Did you fall in love in 2005? Yes.
How many one-night stands? upwards of 15... but usually they came back for more a month later... or something...
What was your favorite TV program? Law & Order SVU.
Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? TM.
What was the best book you read? Great Expectations.
What was your greatest musical discovery? Hmmm... I discovered I can pretty much sing anything I try to.
What did you want and get? Lots of stuff. But not a damn divorce.
What was your favorite film of this year? The Graduate.
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Went to Tony's for karaoke and no one showed up because they suck and I turned 23.
What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Getting a divorce.
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? Well I attempted to be more girly and add color to my wardrobe so... other wise I dress all in black.
What kept you sane? GG.
Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? I tend not to "fancy" anything like that. But I was thrilled when Nick and Jessica broke up.
What political issue stirred you the most? That lady whose family versed her husband on whether or not she should be taken off life support.
Who did you miss? MF.
Who was the best new person you met? SL, M0053, GG (technically I knew her already but we weren't really friends.)
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005: Seems to me that "maybe" pretty much always means "No."
Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: "God Blessed the Broken Road that led me Straight to You."

No comments: