09 December 2005

No, It's Completely Baked

Oh Man, It Is Snowing. It's 16 F outside!! Yay!!

Guess what kids?! SL is coming tomorrow! So will I! *wink*

I went to Zuey's last night to get my boyscout popcorn, and GG and I hung out for awhile. It was KL's first day back, and it was good to see her back behind the wood. GMc met me there, and we stayed for about an hour and then s l o w l y drove to my house (7 miles) in the terrific snow. It snowed about 4 inches from five thirty p.m. to this morning. Yay! I made stuffed shells and tortellini, and then we debated for an hour on what movie to watch. We finally decided on The Graduate, which subsequently is probably the best movie I've ever seen this year besides National Treasure. The Graduate has so many awesome quotes! Like the one I used for my title, where Mr. Braddock is telling Ben that his idea for marrying Elaine is half-baked, and Ben replies, "No, It's completley baked." I love it. What a great movie. I think I'm becoming a big Dustin Hoffman fan! Apparently this was the movie that made him a big star. How exciting! I can't believe it took me this long to see it.

SL is coming tomorrow. Yes.

No comments: