21 December 2005

Happy and Tolerant Cacophony!



So, not much has been going on. The only thing worthy of note is that I have had the same strange dream the last five nights. I'm pretty tired of having it, and I would like to find out what it means. The dream is as follows: I'm in a situation where I'm incredibly pregnant, and my belly sticks way way out from my body. MMA is beating me or fighting me, and SL comes in to save the day, assisted by VS (the fiance who passed away.) Usually I will tell VS not to help because he's already done enough for me, and then SL will take over and take care of things. In the end, I am fine, VS has gone away, and SL has defeated the Evil MMA. Strange. The only variations on the dream is how MMA is hurting me - once he was beating me, once he was kicking me, once he was pummelling my pregnant belly with a lead pipe. Except for last night, last night there was no MMA, it was my G'maP instead - she pushed me into an empty swimming pool at a resort in Florida and I landed stomach first and my stomach exploded on impact. My mom and I were visiting SL there and my G'maP was just being mean, and then there were like 40 ladies claiming to be her daughters and a pair of twins tried to get her to move to Hawai'i... VS was there as a gas station attendant who wouldn't sell me cigarettes because I was pregnant.

I was thinking that I was dreaming of VS so much because maybe he's still alive... not sure. I would think that I was thinking of being pregnant because I am, but I don't think I would be because I'm on the pill... there's like a .01% chance that I could be. This is very confusing. I can understand the part where MMA tortures me and SL saves the day, because that is pretty much what is happening in real life.

If anyone knows how to interpret dreams or knows a website or something where I can look these things up, I would greatly appreciate it!

No comments: