27 December 2005

Santa Baby

What I got for Christmas:

  • Six Slice Toaster Oven
  • Steam Cleaner (got that in November when I got back from Fla)
  • Crock Pot
  • $60 gift cert to Dick Blick Art Supplies
  • $50 gift cert to BP Gasoline
  • $25 gift cert to SunOCo Gasoline
  • $20 gift cert to Kroger's
  • $20 from Aunt Sue & Uncle Ronnie (In Spirit)
  • $5 from Uncle Bob
  • Season One of Law & Order: SVU 6 disc DVD set
  • A book of quotes by Mr. Rogers
  • Pope John Paul figurine
  • Care Bears Ornament
  • Framed photo of SK
  • Framed photo of my family
  • Two Candle holders
  • Freaky magic worm
  • Meatwad Sticker
  • "Easy" button
  • Stocking stuffers: hand soap in lemon and vanilla, gum, pair of rudolph socks, mandarin oranges.

I totally made out. Santa was way good to me this year!!!

No comments: