20 November 2006

42 - 39

This is my mouth.

Yeah! OSU fucking ROCKS!! We beat Michigan's ASS!! YAHOO!!

Ok. Enough.



So, I had a most beautiful weekend. Friday my mom and I went to Wendell's and then to SJK's football game. The game was kinda shitty, I don't know, they just weren't playing very well. The University of Michigan Marching Band played at half time, and even tho I'm all "go bucks" it was nice. They didn't have to play at a high school game the night before a big game! It was cool. Unfortunately SJK's team lost, and now football is over until next July. It was kinda sad for the seniors and stuff, and even SKJ was tearing up a little. Very emotional.


Saturday I was so pumped up for the game, but I made myself lay on the couch and watch Blue Velvet so that I would have energy for drinking and celebrating. I talked to D*Martin, cuz we were supposed to do something for the game together, but he ended up bitching out on me, and Poke finally called and he said he didn't really feel like going out. So I headed to Zuey's on my own.

On the way Poke called and confirmed that Zuey's wasn't really what he was feeling, but that was okay cuz I know he's not a huge football fan. When I got there, the place was packed. It was so awesome. They had buckets of 6 for $10, which ruled. I found myself a booth and parked it, not to move for another hour or so. Some dude came and asked if he could sit with me and I said sure, as long as he wasn't cheering for Michigan.

He said he wasn't, so we sat together. His friend showed up after awhile, and they were both pretty nice. Poke called me right before half time and said he was coming up to Zuey's. I had sent him some text messages telling him how awesome the game was and how fun the bar was, so I guess I changed his mind! Haha. Anyway.

I ended up drinking a ridiculous amount of beer, and I really should not have been driving, but I made it home safely, thank god. Poke hung out for awhile before he had to go to work; we were going to go drive down High St. and watch people light couches on fire, but decided to just have some time at home. He left around nine forty five, I chilled on the couch, talked to Psyndi, and eventually passed out around... oh, I'd say eleven fifteen. At the very latest. I was DRUNK. And it was pretty cool.


Poke came over after work, around 7am, and we cuddled together for awhile in bed and I guess I fell asleep cuz I woke up again around ten. We talked about my dreams and his dream and it was just so nice. No arguments. No anger. No frustration. Beautiful! I may be in love for real again. This could be the coolest fucking thing ever.

Sheeba's attacking me.


Fox is feeling blue.

Mickey takin' a nap.



After Poke went home, I watched The daVinci Code and it was so lame. I was very disappointed, but I should not have been surprised because I was quite disappointed in the book too. I mean, it was okay but I'm glad I didn't pay money to see it (go blockbuster online!) I took a really long nap, ate some food, unpacked some more, talked to SS (we're making up) and then headed out to karaoke. Woo! That was a fun time. It started off boring, but ended up quite swell. I had a great time. Cat was upset about Crash and cried a lot, but it was okay, cuz she needs to get it out. It was definitely a good time because I love hanging out with my friends and spending time with them.


This is D*Martin singing "God Bless America" and "We are the Champions"

Here I am when I let Dooger do my hair...

And here I am, watching D*Martin sing.




Tonight I suppose I will be going to Triple 16, but I don't think I'll be drinking cuz I've had more than enough beer to last me til Wednesday or so. Rock on!!

This weekend, I also realised that because of SL, I now know for sure what I will and will not stand for. I will not stand for lying, violence, hatred, and disrespect. That's not a complete list of course. But I sent him the following text message:
"Thank you for giving me the time to realise who I actually am an what I want. If I hadn't dated you, I wouldn't be w/the great man I have an I wouldn't have the new opportunities that I have now. I had thought it was a mistake but it was a journey. And I'm glad it happened."

So now I can forget about him completely because I made my own closure. Sweet.

No comments: