06 November 2006

Attention Plz!



I am the happiest girl in the world. Seriously. I finally moved out of that shithole called The Chateau, and I now live deep in the heart of Westerville! Yay!

Moving on Saturday was a bitch, especially since four out of five people cancelled on me, but I got D*Martin, RMac, BE and his girlfriend JB to help me. Shout out!! You guys rock!! The UHaul only cost $38.31 total, which was way less than I thought it would be, and it only took us a total of 7 hours or so to move everything. I was so happy for their help, I really appreciate them. I needed it!
I'm about 75% unpacked, I pretty much only have the living room to go. Plus all the random boxes... it's all good. I'm happy happy happy! I have the bathrooms completely done, the kitchen is about 95% done, I just have some stuff in boxes like the plastic wrap and junk from the junk drawer, etc., to put away. I have so many cabinets!! The very last thing to be done will be the spare room, cuz I have to put the bed together and arrange all the crap in the closet and shit like that. I don't care, I'm happy. And the cable guy is coming tonight!! Woooooooo!

More good news, I lost six pounds. That makes a total of twelve pounds in four months, without even trying. I rule.

No comments: