16 November 2006

GG's survey

Part 1: The Birth of You

Were you the first?:
Yes

Who was present at your birth?:
I don't know, I was adopted. I would assume my biological mother was there.

Were your parents married when you were born?:
My parents were, but my biological parents were not.

What is your birthday?
2/1/82


Part 2: The Family

Are your parents married or divorced?
Married.

An only child?:
No, I have a little brother.

If you have siblings are you oldest, middle, or youngest?:
Oldest.

What are your sibling's names?:
Scott.

Which parent do you get along with best?:
My dah.

What do you fight about?
My life choices.

Do you have step parents?:
LOL! NO! My parents are still married!


Part 3: The Friends

Do you have more than one best friend?
Yes, but only two more than one (that would be three best friends.)

What do you like to do when you are together?
Karaoke, movies, eating out

Do you share the same interests?:
Heck yes!

Which friend can you tell anything to?:
GG, Poke, JAFH


Part 4: Your Personality

How high/low is your self esteem?:
It might be considered negative even.

Do you get depressed about things easily?:
Yes. That's why I'm on this medication.

Are you an extravert (outgoing) or an introvert (reserved)?:
Introvert. Until the beer kicks in.

Are you happy?:
I am now!

Do you live life to the fullest?:
Mostly, I try to.


Part 5: Appearance

Are you comfortable with the way you look?
I'm getting there. I'd like to lose more weight, but I'm alright.

Describe your hair?
ROCK STAR! Ok, it's orange and long.

How do you dress?
Casual. Semi-goth/punk.


Part 6: The Past

Were you a strange child?:
Yes. I liked to make videos of myself and record cassette tapes of myself singing and dancing, I'd dress my little brother up in Cabbage Patch clothes, and I always played by myself. I loved to play alone because no one ever played the right way! I always played that I worked in an office.

What did you used to love that you no longer do?
Swimming, cocaine.

Was there anything in your past that was traumatizing?
When I was about five, I was going to a parade with my parents. They told me that my grandmother wasn't going to be there, but when we got there, I saw her. I ran over and gave her a big hug, and when she looked down at me, it was NOT my grandma. It was a mean old ugly lady who yelled at me for hugging her. Since that moment, I have been terrified of the entire human race.
Also I was kidnapped by my black neighbor when I was about 3-4, along w/my friend Karine, and he told us in detail how he was going to kill all the little white girls in the neighborhood.


Part 7: The Future

What is your ambition?:
Lose weight, save money, get divorced.

Are you scared of growing old?:
No, I'm looking forward to it.

Do you want to get married?:
Yes


Part 8: The Outdoors

Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?:
Indoors

Favorite Season:
Spring and Fall.

Do you like walking in the rain?:
No. I hate wet feet.


Part 9: Food

Are you a vegetarian?:
Not anymore but I'm seriously considering going back.

What is your favorite food?:
Sushi

What food makes you want to gag?:
Chicken with bones (nuggets are okay.)

What is your favorite dessert?
n/a

What is your favorite restaurant?:
Fiesta Jalisco, Otani's

Are you a fussy eater?
Very


Part 10: Relationships and Love

Are you single or taken?:
Taken

If taken who is the lucky guy/girl?:
Poke

Do you think love is the best feeling in the world?:
It's in the top ten.

Do you believe in love at first sight?:
Not anymore.


Part 11: Experiences

What was one of your greatest experiences?:
Predicting my mom's pregnancy.

What was one of the worst?
So far, death of my good friend Crash and my Uncle Ronnie. My GMaK died too, but that wasn't necessarily terrible because she was old and in lots of pain.

Have you ever done drugs?
Yes.

Have you ever thought you were going to die?:
Yes.

No comments: