13 November 2006

This Bitch.


Karaoke is fun. I love my friends. I hate liars and cheaters. This bitch is so lucky I don't throw the first punch. I will kick her ass though. If she lays a finger on GG or anyone I know for that matter, its over. Thursday she was just Layla some crazy bitch, but last night she turned into Cunt Bitch Extraordinaire #2. Oh yeah. No one tells me I can't hug my friend. I'm pretty pissed at him too. Fuck.

Now, some pictures.


Here is Fox sleeping on my foot.



Here is my living room.


Here is my kitchen.




Here is my bedroom.


Here is my half bath.




Here is my wall.



Here is my patio (it's shitty cuz it's dark out.)


Here are the stairs.



(to the 2nd floor)
(to the landing/half bath)
(to the basement)


Here is the basement.
I didn't get to take any pics of the main bathroom or the spare room because at the time they were filled with boxes. =( It's okay though, they aren't now so I will take some pics later!



Here are my sexy shoes. Boys like to fuck me while I'm wearing them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Shoes, very very berry sexy!!!

Rachel said...

those are super cute shoes kel ... where'd you get them?

St. Dickeybird said...

Nice shoes. I'd have you wearing them, too!
:)

Nice house too.