09 November 2006

I'm a menace, a dentist, an oral hygenist!


In case you haven't noticed, I went and labeled all my previous posts. I don't really know why, but it seemed like a good idea. As you all know I love labeling things, so... yeah.

Tuesday was a wonderful day. Work was a breeze and I wasn't stressed because I knew I had a vacation day on Wednesday. The original plan was to go out and have fun Tuesday and unpack some more on Wednesday but...

I had already told Poke I was claiming him for Tuesday night since I haven't really spent any time with him lately and he had the night off. Also I was dying to go out on a Tuesday when I had Wednesday off because I didn't want to worry about having to get up early. So Poke came over around eight o'clock, we had a couple beers in the kitchen after I gave him a tour of my new place (which he loved!) and talked for a little while. Around nine we headed up to the Northpointe Tavern near my parents' house on Sawmill. It was dead, but yay, JH that I went to high school with. He is actually my (high school) best friend's little brother. It was a good time. Poke bought us a shot and I bought us each a beer and we split this thing called Tilt, an energy malt beverage by Budweiser. It was pretty good, 8.9% abv or something. I got to sing three songs in less than an hour, and so did Poke. After that we headed to Brewstirs in Clintonville.

Everyone was there, and I was so thrilled. Psyn, DL, D*Martin, Cat of course, The Sir, EVERYONE!! It was great. Poke bought us a couple shots and a couple pitchers, we sang some songs, and it was probably the most fun I've had out at karaoke in a year. Seriously. When SL and I went, it was always "be on guard" because god forbid I talk to someone else for more than five minutes. I could go talk to someone, come back to Poke, chill w/him, go talk to someone else, etc. It was so fun. Psyn and I were crazy!! Everyone was in a great mood. I really had a lot of fun. We left at about 1:30am, and the plan was to go to Hounddogs but Poke got on 71N instead of south, so he decided McDonald's would be better. I have never eaten McD's while drunk. He got three sandwiches and some fries and I got some nuggets and fries. It was insane. I don't think I'll ever eat drunken McD's again. Poke thought he was going to yak. I laughed. We fed the cats french fries. Then sleep.

The next morning we woke up around eleven thirty, laid around for awhile, then showered and went to see Borat. The theater we went to didn't have it, so we saw Saw III instead. Oh, what a great movie. It was just as good as the first and better than the second. I thought I was going to ralph though, cuz it was so incredibly disgusting and gross. But it was a great film. We had Chipotle for lunch before the movie, and afterwards went to Giant Eagle to get some stuff and then back to my place to watch another movie. We were both tired, and starting to drift off, so he left around six pm. I took a nap, ate some dinner, watched The Omen (which RULES!!) and then tried to watch the South Park movie but I was too tired.

What a wonderful two days. I am a happy happy happy girl. I like having fun and not giving a fuck about anything. I should try and live like this more often. Now, some pics:


This is JH from high school.


This is emo Hypnotiq. They love each other and they are laying on the curb.



Poke in the kitchen.


Poke drunkish, eating fries.


Poke feeding fries to Mickey.

No comments: